• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Why so little news on rugby 2012

yer i actually still have that game, its quite fun but basic :p Lets hope for some edit capabilities, but saying that if its the "official" game of the rugby world cup, i presume theres some sort of things in place that prevent customisation?? something for HB to comment on i guess :D :D

Why are we all so negative :huh:

Not negative, but can understand it sounding that way. The announcement is fantastic and I'm just that one step away from over the moon to be honest. I'm just fearful of the licensing in relation to two teams at the moment. If that's cleared up, then I really will be even more ecstatic! :D

I'm not negative really, although i am a naturally Pessimistic person (to avoid disappointment in life :p). But thats not the case with this game, i'd be happy for a next gen version of Rugby 2001, i still play that game now. It only had national sides, was basic but at the time was a good simulation (imo) of the game. Was really enjoyable, so next gen physics and all that jazz of that game, nd i'll be happy :D :D Its hugely positive that HB have given us this much info with such a wait till the game as it is :D (of course with the help of you moderators' hard work :D)

Latest posts