• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Why the hell can't I unlock things?

K

kaftka

I know that if I do a quick search, I could find the answer but....

Why the hell cant I unlock the Barbarians etc.????

I've done the GP, Et, Tri Nations, World Cup, all three Lions tours, Super 14, 6 Nations, 10 Nations, World League Division 2, 1 and Elite and Knockout Cup, plus the training mode. A couple of days ago I decided to pick it up again and start a new World League so I could get Division 3.

In other words my trophy cabinet is full.... So why can't I unlock it?!

So in other words you've completed all tournaments? Did you finish first in each world league division and get the trophies? Got the Bledisloe?

And therefore have every trophy... through a process of elimination, lets start at the beginning. Did you ever get a window coming up saying you had completed everything and had unlocked anything?

No. Nothing like that.

I've unlocked the shitty Wallabies videos and thats it.

I won everything on elite only and I unlocked everything... You must have missed a trophy somewhere kaffy.

Off the top of my head I have...

Lions Tour - Australia
Lions Tour - New Zealand
Lions Tour - South Africa
World Championship
Bledisloe Cup
Tri Nations
Guiness Premiership
European Trophy
Super 14
6 Nations
10 Nations
World League Knockout Cup
World League (if theres one for that)
Basic Training

Am I missing anything?

Isn't their a Celtic league as well? and I'm guessing you have all 4 WL trophies (so Div3,2,1 and Elite).

did u get all the division trophies for the world league
and there isnt any celtic league

lol... I figured it out.

I got all three World Leagues, but I obviously didn't save my profile after the Div 2 win, so itsnot showing up in my Trophy Cabinet... Ah well, another season of World League.

Thanks for the help guys.

Oh, and it sucks when I take up an offer from a team where the home pitch is a damp and cold one. You can't run 30 metres before your players tires out.

...Should have picked a Saffa team.

Do you think there is really all that much point in going through with it though Kaftka? I mean, I don't know about you, but by the time I finally got all the trophies I was caining every team so badly that I never really used any of the features I unlocked!

Yeah I know... I just picked it up the other day and thought, "hey, I've come ths far, I might as well see if I can finish it properly"...

My brother was plying Oblivion the other day and decided to get the 360 off the carpet. So he picked it up to put it on the Sky box... Well, there was a massive crunching sound and now there is a spiral of scratches right across the disc.... ******.

Originally posted by sanzar@Jul 30 2006, 01:43 PM
Do you think there is really all that much point in going through with it though Kaftka? I mean, I don't know about you, but by the time I finally got all the trophies I was caining every team so badly that I never really used any of the features I unlocked!
LOL I'm the same! And I'd also forgotten to save profile so had to redo a couple of seasons in World league, chose different teams to make it have some form of interest...

f*** this...

I just finished World League Div 2... Got the trophy, and still nothing...

Pfft... f*** it...

SANZAR, Can you post your save game? I want to unlock the ability to edit the reprisentative squads, but on elite its just taking too long. I got all the trophies on Pro, then i unlocked the ability to play the Lions in "play now" mode. I was super dissapointed.

Originally posted by AndyMcNabFAN@Aug 28 2006, 04:11 AM
SANZAR, Can you post your save game? I want to unlock the ability to edit the reprisentative squads, but on elite its just taking too long. I got all the trophies on Pro, then i unlocked the ability to play the Lions in "play now" mode. I was super dissapointed.
Heres mine for pc obviously

Thanks man. It works. I did however find a problem. I don't think its you though. When editing the Barbarians, Schalk Burger is not in the South African section. I can't find him. I can find him for other teams like NZ Maori though. Thanks. Its really cool to edit the teams.

Latest posts