• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Will JDV score an intercept try for Munster before the end of this year?

Will JDV score an intercept try for Munster

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe next year

• Never

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Nov 12 2009, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Nov 10 2009, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Nov 10 2009, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Nov 9 2009, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
JDV is utter shite.

:D

And I agree with the sexy Irishman. You have the weirdest addiction ever.[/b]
Oh my :blush: :wub:
[/b][/quote]

This can only happen on TRF, I ask a simple question and now a Welsh guy is in love with an Irish guy...?WTF!?! :mellow: :huh: :eek: :lol: :lol:
[/b][/quote]
:lol:
No sheep jokes.

The real question is, Will JDV score an intercept try before the end of the year ... against Munster?

People, it can happen.
[/b][/quote]
Against Munster???What on earth do you mean by that?He is playing for Munster last time I checked...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Nov 12 2009, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Nov 12 2009, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Nov 10 2009, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Nov 10 2009, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Nov 9 2009, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
JDV is utter shite.

:D

And I agree with the sexy Irishman. You have the weirdest addiction ever.[/b]
Oh my :blush: :wub:
[/b][/quote]

This can only happen on TRF, I ask a simple question and now a Welsh guy is in love with an Irish guy...?WTF!?! :mellow: :huh: :eek: :lol: :lol:
[/b][/quote]
:lol:
No sheep jokes.

The real question is, Will JDV score an intercept try before the end of the year ... against Munster?

People, it can happen.
[/b][/quote]
Against Munster???What on earth do you mean by that?He is playing for Munster last time I checked...
[/b][/quote]
Don't rate him.

Latest posts