woosahs editor

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by gingergenius, Jun 28, 2008.

1. thekrl

thekrl Guest

Hi everybody i have a problem with the woosah's editor, when i open it and choose a roster it does like i have never choose it, can you help me please?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. teddybear

teddybear Guest

i'm new around here, how can i get the editor

4. fourhotel

fourhotel Guest

So my question is this.

Will the editor work with Playstation 2 files?

Will I have to somehow convert my saved roster from a .psv to another format in order to edit?

5. Singo

Singo Guest

I don't know if i posted my post as a good topic, so i post it here too

I have a problem with this editor.

I made a lot of changes, everything was ok, but yesterday i made changes by "teams" option to make compostion directly in the editor.
    And now in the game few teams aren't working, the game go back to windows and i can't play with these teams or edit them in the game.
    I've also a bug with act brumbies, this teams takes the squad of argentina :angry:

The function "teams" (teams button) isn't working ?
    Can you help me to fix this bug ?

(Sorry for my english, I'm french... ;) )

6. 5sj73

5sj73 Guest

hey idk if this has been asked before but how do i assign players to teams like the barbarians ad can it be done using woosahs editor?

7. Nickdnz

Nickdnz Guest

There is an edit roster in the game...Woosaah is generally for editing stats.

"i'm new around here, how can i get the editor "...I suggest reading the whole topic.

I admit that I came on the forums for Woosaah Editor. However I am interested in Rugby and have gone on the All Blacks website almost everyday for the last year and I have found talking with people who know what they are talking about really interesting, as well as the members have been warm and welcoming in which I am grateful. Thanks Woosaah for going to the effort to make the editor and leading me to this forum :)

8. 5sj73

5sj73 Guest

when i open a roster to edit it says access to the path C:\program files\woosaah rugby 08 editor\teams.csv is denied and im asuming this is why i am not able to edit teams and assign or drop players, however i am able to edit player stats, any suggestions?

9. hpcillie

hpcillie Guest

I'm having trouble dloading the 2008 roster editor.
    Can any help me?

10. hpcillie

hpcillie Guest

I'm having trouble dloading the 2008 roster editor.
    Can any help me?

11. mtrain5981

mtrain5981 Guest

I am from Germany and want to thank you so much for this forum ... It is my first day, so I keep on posting! I`m to even get Rugby 08 in Germany ... How can I send a PM?

12. dwepener

dwepener Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (woosaah @ Jan 23 2009, 03:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Hi woosah

I downloaded the editor and have no problem with editing the rosters, but how do I get the new faces to work. I downloaded a lot of the faces and the new team kits but can not get them to work.

Please help

13. Bronze

Bronze Guest

hi guys, i really want to edit portugal's kit and players, but i have to use the editor. how can i get it? and is it possible to create portugal's championship and teams?

14. Bronze

Bronze Guest

i've downloaded woosaah's editor, but i don't know how to edit kits. is there any tutorial that helps me using the editor or do i have to question you? Cheers

15. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (woosaah @ Jan 23 2009, 02:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    What youve done here is a godsend Rugby 08 was OK but this seems to include everything I though I would get from Rugby 08. My games on the playstation 2, I dont know how to get it on there, please help me.
    Cheers mate

16. <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (teddybear @ Mar 11 2009, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I was just browsing through folders and I found a link to it, I havent even sent 10 messages and I got it
    sorry I cant be of more help mate

17. guetteba

guetteba Guest

Hi, I have a question, I made modifications with Woosah for Toulon's players but all the players have Adidas Shoes... Maybe because Toulon are the Chiefs... Have you got a solution ??
    By the way, great work !!!

18. Are there any of you who have the editor on the ps2?

19. Player 23

Player 23 Guest

thank you Woosah

20. Fili

Fili Junior Member

How can I download woosah please anyone?

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!