• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

woosahs editor

Hi everybody i have a problem with the woosah's editor, when i open it and choose a roster it does like i have never choose it, can you help me please?

So my question is this.

Will the editor work with Playstation 2 files?

Will I have to somehow convert my saved roster from a .psv to another format in order to edit?

I don't know if i posted my post as a good topic, so i post it here too

I have a problem with this editor.

I made a lot of changes, everything was ok, but yesterday i made changes by "teams" option to make compostion directly in the editor.
And now in the game few teams aren't working, the game go back to windows and i can't play with these teams or edit them in the game.
I've also a bug with act brumbies, this teams takes the squad of argentina :angry:

The function "teams" (teams button) isn't working ?
Can you help me to fix this bug ?

(Sorry for my english, I'm french... ;) )

hey idk if this has been asked before but how do i assign players to teams like the barbarians ad can it be done using woosahs editor?

There is an edit roster in the game...Woosaah is generally for editing stats.

"i'm new around here, how can i get the editor "...I suggest reading the whole topic.

I admit that I came on the forums for Woosaah Editor. However I am interested in Rugby and have gone on the All Blacks website almost everyday for the last year and I have found talking with people who know what they are talking about really interesting, as well as the members have been warm and welcoming in which I am grateful. Thanks Woosaah for going to the effort to make the editor and leading me to this forum :)

when i open a roster to edit it says access to the path C:\program files\woosaah rugby 08 editor\teams.csv is denied and im asuming this is why i am not able to edit teams and assign or drop players, however i am able to edit player stats, any suggestions?

I am from Germany and want to thank you so much for this forum ... It is my first day, so I keep on posting! I`m to even get Rugby 08 in Germany ... How can I send a PM?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (woosaah @ Jan 23 2009, 03:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
if you want it just PM me.

I dont make any money from this editor. I did this in my spare time. I want to help the forum out as I love this place. Nothing wrong with wanting other people to contribute to the forum. 10 posts isnt much, its not hurting anyone. If after 10 posts you dont post afterwards we cant do anything about it (and I dont think we should). If after 10 posts you get the bug then wicked.

At least you dont have to pay for anything here.[/b]
Hi woosah

I downloaded the editor and have no problem with editing the rosters, but how do I get the new faces to work. I downloaded a lot of the faces and the new team kits but can not get them to work.

Please help

hi guys, i really want to edit portugal's kit and players, but i have to use the editor. how can i get it? and is it possible to create portugal's championship and teams?

i've downloaded woosaah's editor, but i don't know how to edit kits. is there any tutorial that helps me using the editor or do i have to question you? Cheers

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (woosaah @ Jan 23 2009, 02:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
if you want it just PM me.

I dont make any money from this editor. I did this in my spare time. I want to help the forum out as I love this place. Nothing wrong with wanting other people to contribute to the forum. 10 posts isnt much, its not hurting anyone. If after 10 posts you dont post afterwards we cant do anything about it (and I dont think we should). If after 10 posts you get the bug then wicked.

At least you dont have to pay for anything here.[/b]

What youve done here is a godsend Rugby 08 was OK but this seems to include everything I though I would get from Rugby 08. My games on the playstation 2, I dont know how to get it on there, please help me.
Cheers mate

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (teddybear @ Mar 11 2009, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i'm new around here, how can i get the editor[/b]
I was just browsing through folders and I found a link to it, I havent even sent 10 messages and I got it
sorry I cant be of more help mate

Hi, I have a question, I made modifications with Woosah for Toulon's players but all the players have Adidas Shoes... Maybe because Toulon are the Chiefs... Have you got a solution ??
By the way, great work !!!

Latest posts