• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Xbox 360

Jeez just read that article, If one blue ray drive is US1000 how much will the console be? None of that news was good for sony, but its just speculation at this stage. I dont mind a longer delay, it means ill get good milage out of my 360.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Jan 25 2006, 11:21 AM
Fight night has been pushed back a week, sux. Oh well, madden will tide me over. The vid of fight night is apparantly real, Ill believe it when i see it, but its still the game im most excited about. I remember the first screens and vids of kO kings for the ps2 were BS, hope they arnt playing with us.
Ceejay

have u heard of the pre-biffs stoushes

press conference melee's in fight night rd 3

Outside of the ring, gamers can establish intense rivalries through pre-fight events putting purpose and passion behind every hit.

Film-Quality Graphics â€" Featuring hudless gameplay, gamers rely on facial expressions and body language to gauge an opponent's health and energy creating a more emotionally immersive experience. With unique gameplay, visually amazing in-game boxers and photo-realistic environments, EA SPORTS Fight Night Round 3 redefines how you think about games.

Talk the Talk, Walk the Walk â€" Establish intense rivalries of your own by intimidating opponents before the big fight with heated press conferences full of hype, trash talkin', and fights at weigh-ins. Relive the best rivalries of your career in ESPN's Instant Classics!

Its like RAW v Smackdown.............but with Don King!!!!!!

Truly brilliant

I reckon my time on tiger woods, WONT be up by the time Fight Night is out...so it can be delayed all it wants.

Its coming out on valnetines day in the USA, so we'll get confirmation of whether the look of it is authentic.........but its bloody too good at the moment to believe

Ive read some hands on reviews today, and they all reckon the visuals are the real deal. The press conference thing is awsome, Im still playing fight night and enjoying career mode, so i cant wait for the fun ill have with this. The only stink thing is that mini game when you rock someone. If they rock you it goes in to first person from your perspective, wich is fine, but if you rock them it goes to first person from their perspective!! so your looking at yourself from their point of view, while still in control of your boxer. So, you dont even get to see your punches land. This to me is a bit worrying, and you cant turn it off. Its confusing writing about it let alone playing. Apart from this potential spoiler, this game sounds like a boxing fans dream come true.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Jan 25 2006, 02:21 PM
Ive read some hands on reviews today, and they all reckon the visuals are the real deal. The press conference thing is awsome, Im still playing fight night and enjoying career mode, so i cant wait for the fun ill have with this. The only stink thing is that mini game when you rock someone. If they rock you it goes in to first person from your perspective, wich is fine, but if you rock them it goes to first person from their perspective!! so your looking at yourself from their point of view, while still in control of your boxer. So, you dont even get to see your punches land. This to me is a bit worrying, and you cant turn it off. Its confusing writing about it let alone playing. Apart from this potential spoiler, this game sounds like a boxing fans dream come true.
that thing if i am bashing some pleb, and i see from his view WILL **** me
<

although in 2 player it will be mad and awesome bragging rights, and ur mate will get an insight as to what it looks like when the goings get tuff

yeah i still played round 2 until i traded in for NFI - Underground, which was a poor rushed decision on my behalf,
<
coz NFI undergound, is exaclty that........NFI, and deserves to be buried alive

Well I guess they have to throw in something that sucks, it just wouldnt be easports otherwise.

Latest posts