• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your Lions Squad Following the 6N

What are the realistic options for a back up player who can cover 10 then?

Hook - Lions experince will go in his favour but don't know what his main position would be if he was taken on tour? I just can't see this.

Laidlaw - i think he might be a mid week 9 so likey to go on the tour, this is most likely the player who can also cover 10, he played 10 for scotland for quite a while.

12tress (less likely) - can't see him being taken as a 12 let alone a 12 who can play 10

Madigan (also less likey) hmm i know there is a lot of hype but i just can't see him being taken as a utlity player. On this Lions you need a player who can play 1 position really well who can also cover 10.

Any others i have missed?

Than why was Boss being interviewed as motm? RTE gave him the award. He wasn't my pick.

Anyway I'm not being serious about him as a Lion just taking the **** out of Draggs for being an idiot.

Cheers!
270911970_db35fdd4ca.jpg

Yeah that makes sense.

If you're allowed wum me why can't I wum you which I've just done thank you.

That sentence is slightly wrong as you cannot wind up merchant someone, my view is that the act of being a wum is trolling. Some may disagree the finer details that differentiate a troll and a wum but one cannot wum but only be a wum.

Yeah that makes sense.

If you're allowed wum me why can't I wum you which I've just done thank you.

Well done, good job, got me good and proper.
I just notice a slight inconsistency. I see members name certain players for the tour and get shot down. Then I see members of some clubs name others, and when anybody disagrees, all hell breaks loose.

Just went through this thread, it's been pretty entertaining.
We had quite a big gay patch early on, got back on topic, and then turned into a mini random-XV thread. We also have had some Welsh, Irish, English slagging, provincial bickering, and the token 'XX is from XX and not British' posts. Thread of the year material, take a bow everybody.

We had quite a big gay patch early on, got back on topic, and then turned into a mini random-XV thread. We also have had some Welsh, Irish, English slagging, provincial bickering, and the token 'XX is from XX and not British' posts. Thread of the year material, take a bow everybody.

It's missing goats! The Wales v England thread has a nice couple of pages of goats though. Goats = better.

Well done, good job, got me good and proper.
I just notice a slight inconsistency. I see members name certain players for the tour and get shot down. Then I see members of some clubs name others, and when anybody disagrees, all hell breaks loose.

Of course. Nice to see the use of tact.

Needs more Madigan...

I think the complete gay blow out followed by random XV's is some of the best off topic stuff on this forum.

Of course. Nice to see the use of tact.

Needs more Madigan...

Rhys Patchell mun. The next next James Hook. Matthew Morgan on the bench, and we can bring Stoddart out of retirement.
Anybody who disagrees is racist.

If only Mite was here, we could talk about some very nice hedges.

Olyy is the lovechild of Toby Faletau and Alex Cuthbert.
Mark Cueto told me.

Don't have to worry about that 10-12 combo set.

Boss was motm yesterday...

Really did an Irish person kill your family or something?
You were right having re watched on iPlayer that Boss got Rte MOTM. Don't know who picked 1 announced during game over stadium and saw O'Brien with an award

Latest posts