• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Your Rugby-Related Claims To Fame

My Mobile Phone contacts list has a few good name-drops, including

Ruddock, M
White, C
Barnes, W

And so on :bravo:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stuart t @ Jan 11 2010, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Ruddock, M
White, C
Barnes, W

And so on :bravo:[/b]

What do you and Wayne Barnes talk about?

I touched the Currie Cup when they brought it to our highschool, got my picture taken with it.

Met Chester Williams there... what an ass.

Being 19 my stories are generally uninteresting, hopefully more will come as I get older

Played against and beat a guy at school rugby who benched for saracens against sale this season (surely being English and getting into a sarries matchday XV is a huge achievment?)

Sat next to Will Greenwood at a dinner and showed him a picture of my car which I had crashed earlier that day to which he responded 'God I hope you didnt nearly die just to see me do a speech'

Have propped directly opposite 2 England under 18's, a Romania under 18 and an Argentina under 19

Have trained with the Belgian under 19 side

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stuart t @ Jan 12 2010, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Jan 11 2010, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stuart t @ Jan 11 2010, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ruddock, M
White, C
Barnes, W

[/b][/quote]
Rugby games where he and I are both officiating
[/b][/quote]

I should add I've got a Waldouck.D

Also I've got into an on pitch scuffle with Mike Ruddocks son, arrogant *******!

Been up pub with Paul diggin numerous times, met Carlos Spencer and Bonorino in my local tescos and said hello.

But my main one is i played at the old scouts at the same time Cohen played their. So i got to see him most weekends.

Edit, also im good friends with Courtney Lawes after my brothers ex a girl called Rosie started dating Lawes a couple of years back before he hit the bigtime. The family were personally invited to the wedding when it happens.

Is she the girl who's supposed to be really really short, thus the original odd couple?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Norfolk Enchants @ Jan 14 2010, 09:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stuart t @ Jan 12 2010, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Jan 11 2010, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stuart t @ Jan 11 2010, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ruddock, M
White, C
Barnes, W

[/b][/quote]
Rugby games where he and I are both officiating
[/b][/quote]

I should add I've got a Waldouck.D

Also I've got into an on pitch scuffle with Mike Ruddocks son, arrogant *******!
[/b][/quote]Ciaran or Rhys?

When Neath where playing Nottingham, I went along to see since it was only about half an hour by bus. Nottingham scored an interception try in the last five minutes, and Neath already being behind, I just rolled my eyes, got up and left as he the conversion was being kicked. Arwell Thomas spotted me walknig off and said "Good Man." to me. I was sat right by the touchline, and at one point Kristian Phillips stood right in front of me and I told him his scoks had fallen down. He pulled them up, but didn't say anything to me. But one day when he's Wales top try scorer, I'll be able to say "I told that man to pull his socks up in the rain!"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DuncTheDoodle @ Jan 14 2010, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
When Neath where playing Nottingham, I went along to see since it was only about half an hour by bus. Nottingham scored an interception try in the last five minutes, and Neath already being behind, I just rolled my eyes, got up and left as he the conversion was being kicked. Arwell Thomas spotted me walknig off and said "Good Man." to me. I was sat right by the touchline, and at one point Kristian Phillips stood right in front of me and I told him his scoks had fallen down. He pulled them up, but didn't say anything to me. But one day when he's Wales top try scorer, I'll be able to say "I told that man to pull his socks up in the rain!"[/b]
Chris Latham told me he wears his socks down because he doesn't like tight stuff around his legs

- I've scored a try against Richmond RFC's u-18's, when they was in the Premiership. Quite a fixture for Gravesend RFC u-16's.
- I've scored a try from my own 22 (as a flanker) against the Dutch National u-18's side.

That's it really, apart from being on TV intro at the 7's in Twickenham and meeting 'Mr Charisma', John Inverdale. He was really f***in' miserable!

Played Rugby with Horacio and Belisario Agulla, The first one is on the Pumas, and the second one soon will be.

Here's mine :) : My Grandad played for england several times and played over 250 for leicester tigers. My dad has stuffed most leicester tigers legends in the scrum, he didnt get past the academy ]=. My uncle played for england U18s agaisnt south Wales, but didnt get past the academy ]=. I have played agaisnt Henry Tulagi's son(he's a beast just like his dad). I play with Simon Poavoas son(around 80 caps for the tigers). And I currently play for the Leicester Tigers academy [=.

and Phil Vesty(played for Leicester Tigers) lives next to me, he also has a son Sam Vesty(who plays for the tigers now). And Emily Scarret(England Ladies Player) lives on my street [=

My dad played on same team as ireland and liions prop nicky poppelwell

grandad played for connought i think?

Met all the irish team

had a chat with donnacha o callaghan and alan quinal seriously sound guys

played numerous times vs leinster youth players and played with them with south east

brian odriscoll has holiday house down the road from me

johnny sextons womans dad has house in an estate my auld lad built

cousins boyfiedn played underage for wales and mates with jamie roberts

coached and mates with by ex fijian international

had scrummaging session with reggie corrigan

il post more as they srpring to mind

also shane byrne had a caravan i my dads park ...decent guy too

have seen george hook in tescos..hes actually huuuge

Latest posts