• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2013-14 IRB 7's] Wellington

Wait until we can deveolp some decent front five's again, only thing lacking from our 15's sides is a front row!! The backs and loose forward development in Canada has nearly gotten as good as many Tier One countries.

It certainly would be great if Canada can compete in the XVs as they do now in 7s. With Samoa already a force we are looking at good competition amongst the top 10 to 12 teams.

Congratulation to NZ for the Wellington ***le. I was thiking beforehand that they'd certainly have the advantage due to the rain (their just bigger guys throughout) as if home advantage was not enough but that performance surpassed my fears; they looked even better without the ball than with it, harassing, mauling, stealing set piece possession and being so dogged we just as well might not have even showed up. Looking forward to the revenge match!!

After losing to Fiji in the opening game I thought we were well out of it.
I din't see much on this side of the world until the semi-final results came through.
I was genuinely shocked to see us in the final and did not think we would beat the Japies.
Gordon Tietjens eh?
What a legend.
Congratulations to the NZ 7's team.
Huge result.

Latest posts