• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 6 Nations: Wales vs France (Round 3)

ah but the france has more Catholics than wales
which entails stupendous amounts of mass

france by over 9000

:p the France DOES ! there's the sort of common sense I like in my tomato sauce red raccoon lover entrance. "Vegetable, what does the scouter say ??..."

I doubt that the headbutt was plan to call out the 'hot young algerian blood' (seriously, wtf man?!)

your comment is very naive, friend. You seem unaware of the way certain circles operate, and their ways of thinking. Do you think targeting Zidane during that Final was a fluke, or something of randomness ? If you do, it's very cute.

And, behold, I'm a math-scientist person: mass=weight+8. Beat that......suckas...

I want France to go on a MacDonald's training for a few months (except Ducalcon....he's had too much already). Next time we face thicker sides like South Africa or Burundi, we'll have the goods to beat the CRAP out of em in them rucks. I want Plisson and Talès to get to about 105kgs, you need strong tackling at the 10, and the third rows have to stop being 95kg girlies and get up to 120kg, like Willem Alberts.
Execution !

Wales will win because they have mass.
Yeah, Wales have mass. Not like those other teams full of neutrinos, bosons and gluons.

Edit: Apparently neutrinos are thought to have mass now. That'll teach me to be pedantic.

If only one team can find someone called Higgs, control the mass!

Nicolas Mas to change his last name to "Mass", of course, a long time coming...mmm what else. Doussain is good at 9 with his 92/93kgs, Parra can't play at int'l level, he's TINY. He should be sent back to Pro D2 immediately, fatten him up good there...so Doussain at 9 or poach some thick South African or Samoan or smt, always a possibility.
Kayser and Szar at hooker, are you kidding, it's a fkn joke...they can play scrumhalf or winger/center for Szar as he showed against England, but wtf they're in THE FRONT ROW. Technique is for LEGO's, we need MASS here, this is Rugby goddamnit. Gimme Christopher Tolofua and stuff a few chickens down his throat for a month, we'll keep him in the incubation room for some weeks.

Yeah so uhm...about this match, the score ? Well Wales to wake up with vigor and exuberance but France to edge them still....so something like 47-51.

I think the mass argument has been overstated. As we all know, force = mass x acceleration so despite their inferior mass France can win simply by being quicker out of the blocks, thereby generating more force.

I knew GCSE Physics would come in handy one day.

I think the mass argument has been overstated. As we all know, force = mass x acceleration so despite their inferior mass France can win simply by being quicker out of the blocks, thereby generating more force.

noooooooooooooo, you don't say. You don't.

Missed a sitter there

your comment is very naive, friend. You seem unaware of the way certain circles operate, and their ways of thinking. Do you think targeting Zidane during that Final was a fluke, or something of randomness ? If you do, it's very cute.

Cheers for the patronising tone there fella. No I'm not naive, but I'd say that you sir have a bit of a cynical mind!
Think about it logically, if it was an attempt to get a rise from Slimani and get him off the pitch, why on earth would the Italian player do it in a way that would 100% end up in him getting a red card too? Especially when the game was practically done and dusted at 30 - 3 with about 9 mins to go? Or are you saying this was an Italian master plan to ruin young Slimani's tournament? Definitely cannot compare this to the Zidane (which I still maintain had ***** all influence on the end result of that final) incident! Props are naturally aggressive blokes on the pitch, especially after something so adrenaline pumping like a scrum. Sh*t happens, fights break out. Simple matter of it is, both participated in violent conduct, both deserved a ban. Stop acting like this was anything more than that.

Moving on.

Was trying to work out how many tries have been scored by Wales in Preistlands last 5 or so starts at 10 in comparison with Biggars?

Last edited:

michael-gove-listens-to-a-006.jpg

"Must win for Wales":
http://www.planetrugby.com/story/0,25883,16024_9164645,00.html

I reckon France can afford to lose this, they just really need to make sure they control the damage. Every 6N-***le winning side - that doesn't achieve the GS - has the right to the one joker, may as well be that notorious tough one on the road. We count on England beating Ireland (sorry I had to say that, so, so sorry !!! :D), get Murrayfield and then return home and give it our all against Ireland in Paris.
Wales in the meantime get a small victory in Twickenham, and then England lose in Rome as well, 28-10, and everything falls into place nicely. Oh and we beat Ireland by 20 to make sure we get that ***le. All set.
Hey, I'm feelin good about this whole thing all of a sudden !!

"Must win for Wales":
http://www.planetrugby.com/story/0,25883,16024_9164645,00.html

I reckon France can afford to lose this, they just really need to make sure they control the damage. Every 6N-***le winning side - that doesn't achieve the GS - has the right to the one joker, may as well be that notorious tough one on the road. We count on England beating Ireland (sorry I had to say that, so, so sorry !!! :D), get Murrayfield and then return home and give it our all against Ireland in Paris.
Wales in the meantime get a small victory in Twickenham, and then England lose in Rome as well, 28-10, and everything falls into place nicely. Oh and we beat Ireland by 20 to make sure we get that ***le. All set.
Hey, I'm feelin good about this whole thing all of a sudden !!

Firstly i know there is very little pork where you live but i did not know it had spouted wings and started flying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is true in newton physics at low speed but not in relativity.
The cube of lorenz factor quicks in at high speed in the motion direction.
Hence force is mass times acceleration times lorenz factor power 3.

That is true in newton physics at low speed but not in relativity.
The cube of lorenz factor quicks in at high speed in the motion direction.
Hence force is mass times acceleration times lorenz factor power 3.

Oh fine, you win.

Also, Bluemoon, please never post that photo again. It's burnt onto my retinas.

Which team did Newton and Lorenz play for???? and how many caps did they get, more than
BOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which team did Newton and Lorenz play for???? and how many caps did they get, more than
BOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newton played for England but Lorenz didn't do rugby. Newton was responsible for bringing the kicking game into rugby because before he invented gravity, the ball would just float off into space when kicked.

errr can we please seriously get back to the Rugby here ?

Well.
So also we might need Wales to lose to Scotland to make sure they don't get too high a pts difference...so they lose 13-27.
Oh and Ireland doesn't need to lose to England, my bad. Of course they can just lose at home against the Italians. So for that one ?......6-12.

Well.
So also we might need Wales to lose to Scotland to make sure they don't get too high a pts difference...so they lose 13-27.
Oh and Ireland doesn't need to lose to England, my bad. Of course they can just lose at home against the Italians. So for that one ?......6-12.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????,

Well.

Needs more mass...

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????,

Sir, please. I'm trying to play my role as a prophet on these pages, ok ? If France are to win this, in a realistic scope, we can afford to lose in Wales (although by no more than 4points, for honor...) but then Ireland must lose by 20 to Italy, England must lose every game from now on (it's best they lose all of them, even if just one would largely suffice, the gods of Rugby want it so...), and Ireland for good measure must lose the one to Italy oh sorry already mentioned that.
So with such a realistic view of things to come, yes France can lose in Cardiff. Problem solved. And if we don't, then Grand Slam assured. What a magnificent year about to unfold...

Latest posts