• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2014 NRL - General Discussion Thread

West Tigers took on the the Rabbits and the Warriors secured a last minute win. Althou they didn't play that bad, they really really need to start focussing on the basics.

After some great pikcing in the early rounds I only got two games right last week which was pretty much "round of the upset", I've only been able to catch a game or two so far hopefully that will change heading deeper into the season.

I have also been neglecting ly footie a bit. Meanwhile the doggies and the Eels are cruising. I hope the Warriors can join their example

Wild finish between the Bulldogs and Warriors, great comeback from the Dogs, Warriors have to be upset they had the game in their hands a couple of times and let it slip away.

[h=1]NRL 2014 Round 6 Highlights: Panthers Vs Rabbitohs[/h]

Last edited by a moderator:
[h=1]NRL 2014 Round 6 Highlights: ***ans Vs Broncos[/h]

[h=1]NRL 2014 Round 6 Highlights: Raiders Vs Knights[/h]

[h=1]NRL 2014 Round 6 Highlights: Roosters Vs Eels[/h]

[h=1]NRL 2014 Round 6 Highlights: West Tigers Vs Cowboys[/h]

[h=1]NRL 2014 Round 6 Highlights: Warriors Vs Bulldogs[/h]

[h=1]NRL 2014 Round 6 Highlights: Sea Eagles Vs Sharks[/h]

[h=1]NRL 2014 Round 6 Highlights: Storm Vs Dragons[/h]

Hurrell's been a naughty boy...

dude, I came here just to tell you, your avatar is by far the best on the forum atm. That video is one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen on YouTube. What a weird idea to use that screenshot as an avatar though !! :lol:

dude, I came here just to tell you, your avatar is by far the best on the forum atm. That video is one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen on YouTube. What a weird idea to use that screenshot as an avatar though !! :lol:

Ha Ha - cheers mate!

Jerome Ropati announced his retirement after 12 seasons in the NRL.
I wish him all the best, when he was fit he was an awesome player but the last couple of seasons he rolled from one injury into another one. I thought that I had read somewhere earlier this season that he had prolonged his contract with another year (while being injured now) But I reckon it's a brave call.

Last edited:
The Eels are on a roll this year, only downside is that Moimoi will be looking for another club next season. I really hope he can get back in the squad play at least 4 more games this season and reach the 200 games milestone with his Eels before leaving.

Fullback Kevin Locke has today been granted an early release from his Vodafone Warriors contract to join the Salford Red Devils in the English Super League.

Big loss, Tompkins is a good player but Locke is quality

Latest posts