• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool B: Samoa vs. USA (20/09/2015)

Could have been a forward pass but def a well deserved try

Don't know - the U20's 6N game there was well attended, and I'd imagine there would be some residual interest after the RWC.
West Sussex provides Quins with a ****load of their players...
I suppose they only have to half fill it to make up for not playing at the Stoop. After that it's a case of who can Quins play to really market it.

- - - Updated - - -

Could have been a forward pass but def a well deserved try
not sure why he passed it inside instead of one of the guys outside though...

Well deserved though agreed.

I suppose they only have to half fill it to make up for not playing at the Stoop. After that it's a case of who can Quins play to really market it.

It wouldn't be hard for regular fans to get too either surely? Only an hour from London Victoria.

Murphy, the ex Leicester and Ireland full back.

You can tell he's not a natural commentator. He's not contributing much and only does when prompted.

Decent half, that USA try was what it needed, Samoa were looking dangerous and had they got a 2nd try it could have been different.

Maybe it's just that I'm so tired because it's 4:53 a.m. here but I'm having a hard time getting excited about this match.

It's more frustrating from watching all the basic errors than anything, I guess.

Maybe it's just that I'm so tired because it's 4:53 a.m. here but I'm having a hard time getting excited about this match.

It's more frustrating from watching all the basic errors than anything, I guess.

Is that Leda Muir in your DP?

Is that Leda Muir in your DP?

Yep. I love her look and wish I could dye my hair like hers but my job won't allow it. I'm getting it done jet black next month though since I'm going to cosplay as Alice from Alice: Madness Returns for Halloween. Right now it's burgundy with blonde highlights.

A lot of NZ raised talent in the Samoan side. Actually a fair sprinkling of kiwis across Scotland, Japan and Samoan teams.

Samoa will pick up a bonus point in this game and it'll be down to them or Scotland on who goes through 2nd. Saffas will still top pool.

See that's how quick the TMO should be
Aye I've no problem with use or intervening but the indecision. Why did take so long to disallow the Fiji try it was clear he dropped it but we spent minutes watching it...

Dangerous period this. Samoa could cut loose from here. USA need to dig deep and conjour something

I swear there's been as many cross kicks as there's been passing in this game. I'm out

The American fan I'm chatting with on Skype is starting to get insufferable because he doesn't know the rules. He was shouting at the referee for not playing advantage longer when he stopped play for a knock-on and went back to the original penalty...

God help me rugby has a long way to go in this country...

I really dislike the right win for USA (the quick bugger). All he has is speed and lacks all the skill and ability of an international rugby player.

I really dislike the right win for USA (the quick bugger). All he has is speed and lacks all the skill and ability of an international rugby player.

He might have been better as a gridiron player. Maybe a running back or wide receiver. All you have to do when you get tackled in gridiron is protect the ball as you go to ground an then the play's over for another commercial break so the linemen can catch their breath (okay I'm exaggerating this part).

Latest posts