• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool D: France vs. Ireland (11/10/2015)

I think they will yeah. Our backs are awful man. Earls- no need to comment, Henshaw-Terribly overrated poor decision making, Madigan-Livewire but poor decision making.

Paulie's career is over. Sexton's world cup is overe.

Henshaw has probably been Ireland's best player along with O'Brien and Best.

Aye, right in the breadbasket. It doesn't take much to wind you if you don't see it coming. Right in the diaphragm...

Are you serious? Centres (excluding Earls error) have been very good. Madigan playing very good.

Time for guys like POM Best and Heaslip to step up as true leaders now and steer it home.

True, but also he's had one pass to no one and one kick out on the full. Great playmaking but that's a high error rate

Henshaw bar the fact he got frustrated and kicked away the ball in their half twice has been very positive so far. Let's not jump the gun on negativity. Huge losses just there but Madigan is looking good and Henderson is the man you'd want in this situation.

I mean thick in terms of Rugby not his personal intellect. He's constantly prone to making blunders when the pressure is on, bad decisions, knock ons, etc. I would't mind if "these things happen" once and a while, not every game.

That is potentially the match.

Guess there's plenty like that as there's been others that are worst and for an awful player you'd wonder how he's scored so much and has (as Michael Corcran said) 12th highest assist record in Irish shirt.

That was much better from Earls, need the accuracy to go up all around though.

I suppose SOB is a disaster too??

People obviously dislike guys and will dig them whenever. People don't realise how moist that ball will be b

Is a punch treated more leniently if it's not to the head? I don't know the rules

Is a punch treated more leniently if it's not to the head? I don't know the rules

Something as cynical as that certainly will be. Not even in the heat of grappling or the ruck. He might have gotten away with it if it was mid brawl and just been cited, but I doubt it.

Doesn't look like Owens is going to give us to many kickable penalties. Need to make everyone count and score at least one try.

PO'M is having a class game.

Don't give up!

This is anyone's match!!

Ireland need to cut out the blatant mistakes as France not really creating much but can at any moment!

Doubt SOB out of the RWC even if I like Olyy missed the half time replay!!

You can't replace a banned player, apparently (which makes sense, as it's less of a punishment).
I asked the same question when Galarza got his ban.

Was wondering. Cheers.

Pom is having a massive game. Has been 1 of our best players this tournament.

Madigan needs to cop on and actually attack the ****ing line. What is he doing farting across the pitch.

Latest posts