• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 RWC] Pool D: Ireland vs. Italy (04/10/2015)

Commentators talking bull. If the player with the ball in the maul takes it to earth, it's a ruck nad he has to move. Penalty to Ireland. Garces having a poor game to my mind

Commentators talking bull. If the player with the ball in the maul takes it to earth, it's a ruck nad he has to move. Penalty to Ireland. Garces having a poor game to my mind

I'd disagree. I think he's doing well trying to let it flow. Irish pack haven't been great so far.

What a sloppy performance by Ireland. Play like this against France and we'll be slaughtered.

Our backrow have been desperate. I think the absence of Toner harms our maul. His frame is very advantageous to us. Henshaw understandably looks rusty and our backs haven't had any platform. Our defence looks shaky to in the pack and at the fringes at breakdown.

He's making completely wrong and unsafe calls. Flow comes second to that.

Not at all. I get Garces and Poite dont have any credibility now that they were on the 2 matches england lost. I got called a troll for doubting of an english ref, is attackin a french ref not trolling?

France will be very encouraged by what they are seeing in this match.

Cool , feared injury of SF captain, we need him back home fast
Yellow to ireland puts italy in panic, so weird

Italy could be winning this. 5m lineout in first half - go long, lose it. Lineout on 22 just now, against 14 men - go long, lose it. Lock is in for a try in the corner - carries ball in wrong hand - misses out on try. Not impressed by Ireland.

Latest posts