• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 Six Nations] England vs Scotland (Round 4)

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
England really looking to rack up a score now....

All to play for now which I don't think many people predicted. Scotland need to really stay in this game as I'll imagine England being ruthless and running away with it if they don't.

Still going with original prediction England by 10.

It will be very interesting to see how this game is reffed, I have a feeling Jutge has been laying the smack down in midweek.

England will probably believe the press and go for the 50 points they are capable of!! Unfortunately in doing that they will stuff up and Scotland will hang in there!!

What a realistic possibility!!!

However the same applied against the Italians and it finally, only finally, came right! Hope they learnt the lesson from that game!!

Lancaster speaking about the ARMITAGE DEBATE

Utterly right of course I think if France clubs gave the same access the English players he'd find it alot harder. But main thing is helping keep players in the Premiership.

Agree with Woodward though wish out back row was Armitage - Morgan - Robshaw no point arguing in though. Steffon if he wants to play in the WRC needs to sign for a Prem club in the summer.

Lancaster speaking about the ARMITAGE DEBATE

Utterly right of course I think if France clubs gave the same access the English players he'd find it alot harder. But main thing is helping keep players in the Premiership.

Agree with Woodward though wish out back row was Armitage - Morgan - Robshaw no point arguing in though. Steffon if he wants to play in the WRC needs to sign for a Prem club in the summer.

Yeah but he isnt so lets forget him.

Scotland could definitely win this. I seriously hope England don't go out there to put points on Scotland because it could really come back to bite us.
Take them seriously, no matter how sweaty they are.

Well at least one part of the all encompassing center debate has been answered. Can we find a 12 that compliments our 13?

Latest posts