• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 Six Nations] England vs Scotland (Round 4)

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well this is a strange strange thread...

Arrogant Scots lording it over those poor Englishmen...

Happens every year

You'd take Grey over Launchbury???

And Hogg over Brown ? Not in my mind you don't .....

As a matter of fact there isn't a single jock I'd take over an Englishman . Maybe not lancasters choices but my choices .

For example Cowan over Ewers ... Nope
Maitland over Roko ? Nope

The only one is maybe Laidlaw . And that's a big maybe ..

Bloody hell I'd even go as far as saying I'd pick Nigel Farage over Alex Salmond but that's none of my business ...

Last edited:
01: Corbisiero
02: Ford
03: Cole
04: Gray (J)
05: Lawes
06: Cowan
07: Robshaw
08: Vunipola
09: Laidlwa
10: Ford
11: Nowell
12: Dunbar
13: JJ
14: Maitland
15: Hogg

i'd take that

- - - Updated - - -

what rubbish, it's clearly Billy Connolly
Out off question even though that team is probably the best match up but would you consider Seymour over Nowell ?, or Ashe over Vunipola ?

- - - Updated - - -

Well this is a strange strange thread...

Arrogant Scots lording it over those poor Englishmen...

Happens every year
I'm sorry but how can you say that we are Arrogant over the years when there hasn't been that much Scottish users over the last 5 years or so.

Seymour over Nowell, maybe - Ashe over Vunipola, no.

Johnny Gray tops my list of Scots players I wish were English.

Think you'd be mad not to take Laidlaw over youngs.
On current form, Ford over Hartley in a second (this time last year Ford was nowhere near this level)

Think you'd be mad not to take Laidlaw over youngs.
On current form, Ford over Hartley in a second (this time last year Ford was nowhere near this level)

Oh yes - in my rush to post I forgot how terrible we are at scrum-halves.

Hogg and Gray are both quality too, but we have better players in those positions - saying that, on recent form Hogg is probably shading Brown.

Sarcasm Detection System : Offline

Slade has been called into the squad too now ! Hopefully he will go straight in ahead of 36 but I expect to see him in place of Cipriani before that happens because it was obviously Danny's fault what happened in Ireland

there hasn't been that much Scottish users over the last 5 years or so.

You obviously weren't around for the Northern schism of 2010. They were sad and brutal days for our forum, many good men lost because a few at the top *cough* Draggs *cough* failed to see TRF needed change. RIP Jockless Jock...

How long do u reckon till Slade is brought down by fans and the media then?

Slade has been called into the squad too now ! Hopefully he will go straight in ahead of 36 but I expect to see him in place of Cipriani before that happens because it was obviously Danny's fault what happened in Ireland

he is in for Barritt, so i doubt we'll see any change to the Match day 23 except for Brown and Wood coming back in - with Croft out injured and Goode leaving the match day.