• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2015 Six Nations] Scotland vs Ireland (Round 5)

i think it was a chance to nothing.....that goes to an Irish support runner and it is a try....if it does not, so what!!

Meh, I think he had much better odds on recycling or us putting pressure on their lineout 5 out.

Na that's crap. You don't know that. It's all he ever does apart from putting up the odd aerial bomb.

Pretty sure Schmidt has actually said it. Do you really think that a coach as good as Schmidt wouldn't have got him to pass in 5 years of coaching him if that's what he wanted? Kearney's certainly shown himself to be a capable passer.

Meh, I think he had much better odds on recycling or us putting pressure on their lineout 5 out.

I can see that but how long did you have to think about it?.....Bowe had a split second and based on how the break developed it was more than a 50/50 chance that there would be a support runner?!!

Pretty sure Schmidt has actually said it. Do you really think that a coach as good as Schmidt wouldn't have got him to pass in 5 years of coaching him if that's what he wanted? Kearney's certainly shown himself to be a capable passer.

I really don't know the answer to that. But whether he's being told to play that way or that's the only way he's capable of playing, I think it isn't good enough.

Scotland playing well to keep the score where it is ;)

If England do go on to win this, at this stage, you would have to say that the cautious attitude that Schmidt adopted in Italy and this second half will have cost them the championship.......

If England do go on to win this, at this stage, you would have to say that the cautious attitude that Schmidt adopted in Italy and this second half will have cost them the championship.......
Meh, you start the championship looking for a slam, if they keep the score as it is and don't win I don't mind.

Mad dog sex ship for 10 minutes now!!!

Double movement? Nope damn stupid Wales scoring so much forcing Ireland to score loads...

Meh, you start the championship looking for a slam, if they keep the score as it is and don't win I don't mind. Mad dog sex ship for 10 minutes now!!!

Or maybe a stroke of genius from Schmidt?!!

Latest posts