• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2016/17 Kits

Red/Yellow(Gold)/Black is my favorite colour combination.

Evil as ****.

Lol, I see what you mean. Does this mean that there's some historic significance to those colours? I've never thought of them as wearing anything other than cherry and white.

Edit: Richmond will be making their British and Irish Cup debut this season, maybe that's what Gloucester are celebrating!

Last edited:
Bath go classic collar and greyish away :

Bildschirmfoto 2016-08-23 um 23.22.37.png

Bildschirmfoto 2016-08-23 um 23.23.03.png

Holy crap I like that European kit.

Lol, I see what you mean. Does this mean that there's some historic significance to those colours? I've never thought of them as wearing anything other than cherry and white.

Edit: Richmond will be making their British and Irish Cup debut this season, maybe that's what Gloucester are celebrating!
"The First XV will play their European fixtures in the coming season in a special limited edition 125 year shirt. Featuring the colours of the strip of the inaugural match at Kingsholm, this bold and colourful black, red and yellow shirt is expected to be a big hit with fans."

Meh, is the word, Tigs....

Still... at least it's not neon yellow. That fad needs to die, immediately.

After seeing Quins kit on the pitch, it doesn't look that good to me. Just looks like their wearing old, dusty/worn shirts. Can imagine it looks great as a supporters shirt, especially cotton, but on the pitch it just doesn't grab me.

England away.

CrMAj5QVUAE9O7p.jpg:large

CrMULGPWIAAni4D.jpg:large

Not sold on the shorts.

Hard to judge I need to see it a bit clearer the background color is shyt for showing of the shirt.

It's alright. I'd prefer if the navy was black, I'm not sure the navy and red look quite right together. I'm nitpicking though, it is quite nice.

My god Tigs Christmas Jumper is horrible

store.leicestertigers.com/stores/tigers/en/product/leicester-tigers-christmas-jumper/188220

Latest posts