• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2016/17 Kits

Can I join in, don't think I need a new thread

ImageUploadedByRugby Forum1470624823.037488.jpg

Otago and Southland NPC jerseys

Oooh, I like them a lot
One in the middle looks very retro/old school

New England kit is basically the old one, a square border around the Rose (which looks completely superfluous), and more or less a regular crew collar.

Meh... it's an England kit.

13925197_1228389850514167_7691217343289265173_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

CpV8n_ZWgAAT99b.jpg:large

When's the away kit released? I'm hoping for a bit more than the home kit in red. I can't imagine it will. E anything other than that though...

Wow can't believe the England kit is so original! I mean bland and the same as ever

When's the away kit released? I'm hoping for a bit more than the home kit in red. I can't imagine it will. E anything other than that though...

Navy blue apparently... Released later in the month (for that one game against Fiji!)

Hoping to see that template in domestic jerseys...current ccc template has been around for years!

Well that's far better than last years travesty.

New Bristol away kit. Bristol City will wear the same as their away kit. I'm told the actual shirt isn't as bright as this one. Home one released on Monday

Attachments

• 1471623298634.jpg
    1471623298634.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 34
I love the idea, however its not perfect. There are those who feel we're losing our identity by adopting more of the football club (rubbish) and that by aligning so close to City we are alienating the fans of the club who are Rovers supporters, a fair point but to me you should be able to separate the two clubs and sports.

So... apparently Richmond are playing in the Challenge Cup this season...

CqimCpBWIAAKFfc.jpg

Latest posts