Peter Dooley
Ian Nagle
Josh van der Flier
Charlie Rock
Ross Byrne
Tom Daly
Barry Daly

Newcastle Falcons beat Edinburgh 26-21.

Strong Falcons side, I'm assuming Edinburgh's wasn't their best. Third try in three games for Kibirige and Olmstead.

Anyone know if Bath-Leinster had cameras, and whether full game or highlights are available anywhere?

We lost 19-9 against Wasps at Clifton RFC. By all accounts a decent run out against a strong, though not full strength Wasps side.

So thats it, pre season done. 7 days to go

So... I've been keeping a close eye on Nathan Earle whilst he's been playing for Canterbury; and I've been very impressed.

I think most of us saw how good he was in the u20's, but at senior level it strikes me that he fits Sarries very well indeed.

He's got good decision making and catch/pass skills (like Wade does), he's got a very good eye for a line/gap and a very high workrate (like Ashton does).
All this and he's near enough 100kg with gas to spare. It's slightly harder to judge his defence, but it seems decent.

Mercer's injured for the first game of the season apparently, Garvey skippering. With Louw away I guess the backrow will be Garvey-Sisi-Faletau.

Latest posts