• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2018 6 Nations] Round 4 : Ireland v Scotland (10/03/2018)

England will get no BP later. And Ireland may loose in London next week but will get what's needed

Again though an over hyped Scottish team. Same happened with Glasgow in their peak. Ireland have been very good and efficient. But Scots bottled it in their 2 away games

Kind of wished Daly was playing more at 13 for England.

Let's face it the real winner to day is the public getting to watch a world class ref, correctly handle the breakdown.

Would have agreed if May was still playing with an attacking positive team on the up like Gloucester but being **** on all year round in a muddy paddock has to beat a persons ambition down.

Wow just becuase your little Goblin winger was the worse one on the pitch doesn't mean you have to be mean about the beautiful pitch at Tigers.

Robnoxious. GOAT. Never criticized him once or doubted him. Especially not in the first half.
Me neither

Will be interesting next week now. Ignore 6Nations bit but a test game in London will really show how good we are and how our depth is

Me neither

Will be interesting next week now. Ignore 6Nations bit but a test game in London will really show how good we are and how our depth is
Will we start a Rob Kearney fan club between us? Obviously we'll keep out the negative haters like @The Alpha Bro out. He doesn't know what it's like to be Leinstertained.

So Ringrose was limping for the last 3 mins. He's probably gone for next week. So Arnold by process of elimination? Me thinks BOD did a deal with a witch, be the best Irish 13 of all time but curse the jersey.

Latest posts