• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] Italy v France (16/03/2019)

I don't care beyond that, circumstantial.

Was just being a bit facetious in all honesty... that you have a second AND third team. My second team is Georgia and beyond that whomever is playing England I guess. ;)

You based on the whole 6N's Italy aren't as far off as I thought. Apart from the England game they have generally been competitive and scored tries or points. It's just their defence and one ore two missed tackles usually results in a try so for all their hard work, they let the other team come back too easily. If they could just make more of those tackles stick or improve their defence when a line break is made then they could start to be more competitive.

This is not easy viewing. 34 tackles made, 11 missed sums it up. Comically bad by Esposito for the French try then the gods intervening to deny Zanon.

At least the pack are having some joy. If the defensive formation can get off the bus then this game is here for the taking.

I reckon it was a try, just not enough evidence to give it.

Rough,
I think that's a try but you'll never get an angle showing it with all those bodies in there

The amount of times you see that, where everyone probably knows it went over but you can't give it. Big shame, Italy really should've taken their chances there.

Chat should be yellowed there personally, completely killed the attack...

If they'd taken the points it would be 15-10 most likely, for a team that needs to win

Latest posts