• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2019 Six Nations] Wales v Ireland (16/03/2019)

I'm salty with Joe to be honest.

He's forgotten more about rugby than I'll ever know but he's backed his past achievements and those of his players. Everyone has noticed Murray is not to standard, Conan has been our best backrow, whatever tactics we've tried to employ haven't worked, Sexton generally doesn't pull his game back together after a few mistakes and POM is a luxury player that needs to be paired with two b strong carriers in a backrow, we've done nothing to help any of this.

The rest of the.pack have been carrying Best and O'Mahony for far too long, Ryan should be captain, based off this 6N Conan should be starting.

I love a bit of overreaction myself but I think you're going a bit far there.

Yeah shame is a bit much. I suspect the players have taken their eyes off the ball because Schmidt has announced he's leaving. Thats where i'm coming from. Drastic measures and all....

Yeah shame is a bit much. I suspect the players have taken their eyes off the ball because Schmidt has announced he's leaving. Thats where i'm coming from. Drastic measures and all....
Warren Gatland announced he's leaving Wales. Hasn't done them any harm.

Isn't the rule now that the ball has to be over the line, not the body? So he carried it into the goal area.
I thought if the ball was still moving it was ok?
So it stops the situations where the ball was at a standstill in the in goal and players would stand over the back line and reach in and grab the ball to force a scrum from the kick

Fair play to Wales, they have deserved this. I still think they are beatable and could have lost in 3 of the 5 games, but they did what they needed to and deserve to be champions.

Latest posts