• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 RC/Tri Nations] Round 1: Australia v New Zealand (Bledisloe 3) (31/10/2020)

aussie are targeting calebClark. good that'll mean Ngani, Beaudy, Goodhue and ALB will cut up while they focus on caleb
i recon its all talk...they dont just give away tactics like that

and Clarke is famously super solid under the high ball....so unless they nail the tackling perfectly....every single time...theyre just giving him the ball in broken play

I hope we're not heading for one of those super games we had this year with the jersey clashes.....

It's great to see Lolesio, McReight etc all getting a game. They are extremely talented - some of the best we've produced in the last 10 years.

They are gunna get absolutely demolished. But it'll be good for them. Need to get them up to speed by 2023 and there is only one way to do that.

All Blacks by at least 30.

It's great to see Lolesio, McReight etc all getting a game. They are extremely talented - some of the best we've produced in the last 10 years.

They are gunna get absolutely demolished. But it'll be good for them. Need to get them up to speed by 2023 and there is only one way to do that.

Destroy their confidence now, give them ptsd every time they see black ;)

Nah with rennie in charge this is about pride. On home turf.

Destroy their confidence now, give them ptsd every time they see black ;)
I dont really think it will, to be honest. They dont seem to be in the same mold as Quade, Beale etc.

They actually seem motivated and professional.

They also dont have the weight of expectation the others had back when we were half decent.

That's a good point, Lolesio was 3 when the wallabies last held the Bledisloe cup. I guess they won't see losing as a big deal.

the small amount I've seen of those players they did look good, will be fascinated to see how they go.

Actually guys I had my dates mixed up. I thought this week was the Suncorp game. No corporate box till next week lmao

They don't have any option. No Beale, Foley, Cooper. O'Connor and toomua injured. lealifano retired. They couldn't call someone in from overseas due to Covid.
Cooper is in Brisbane right now actually, They could call him hahaha.

Those indigenous green and white with gold trim Wallabies kits look sweet.

Last edited:
Daugunu deserved yellow but wtf was Cane thinking? Bumps Daugunu into Clarke and then partially takes him out himself.

Edit: And then dummying a pass at the back of a maul! His head isn't screwed on today.

If he had kept his hands down then potentially Cane is in trouble because he does give Daugunu a nudge as he is slowing down.

Sotatu pushes white after who bangs heads and actually has a cut as well. Absolutely no need for it either.

Well he grounds it with his body, but only after it comes off his arm first.

Arm / elbow to throat a red card?
I think it should have been and probably would have if it were regular Super Rugby. I have a feeling they cut them some slack in these test matches.

Last edited:
Was that penalty or knock on advantage? If penalty then a bit harsh not to go back for it.

Latest posts