• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2020 RC/Tri Nations] Round 1: Australia v New Zealand (Bledisloe 3) (31/10/2020)

The Aussies better score soon or this match is going to spiral out of control. o_O

Nice run, but Australia just stood off him and no one actually committed to tackling him.

Lovely kick and chase. Australia in trouble here. So many missed tackles.

Going in I thought the Wallabies had a chance to win this one (and only one). It was wishful thinking, and not much else. :rolleyes:

I don't get why Oz are so keen to grubber every time they get in/near the AB 22. 10, 12 and 13 have all done it now as soon as they get there. Try playing with ball in hand a bit.

"Right lads, what we're going to do is give the Kiwis best players the ball in space while leaving ourselves exposed at the back" - Dave Rennie before the game, probably.

Well, i honestly expected us to get flogged but even i didnt think it would be this bad. Did we do a single thing right? Geez Aussie rugby is great at letting you down.

Australia are so bad,

Also what's with playing 65 bledisloes a year? Talk about removing any form of excitement about what used to be a highlight of the rugby calendar
It's really no surprise that the game's dying in Australia when the season starts off with them getting drilled by the All Blacks 3-4 times.

"Right lads, what we're going to do is give the Kiwis best players the ball in space while leaving ourselves exposed at the back" - Dave Rennie before the game, probably.
"Do it for him guys. Do it for him." Dave Rennie pointing to a picture of Garry Ringroses chin hanging in the Aussie dressing room shortly before Australia mount a 40 point comeback

Latest posts