• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2023 Six Nations] England vs Scotland - 4 February 2023

Aside from the ad breaks in general I much prefer it to the BBC coverage.

With that said I have not seen today's pre-match coverage. Was it bad or something?
Dunno about the pre match stuff but the ITVX online stuff was buggy as hell and refusing to log in with previous stuff. Seems ok atm though.

Here's hoping for England to put in a good performance regardless of the result. Don't mind if the Scots play better as long as we aren't playing heads down, brainless dirge like we did under Jones. Show a bit of fire for a change.

Aside from the ad breaks in general I much prefer it to the BBC coverage.

With that said I have not seen today's pre-match coverage. Was it bad or something?
I don't have a freeview or Sky box, there's no PS5 app, my smart TV doesn't have the option of live coverage for some reason and it refuses to cooperate with chromecast. I've resorted to running my rickety old laptop to the TV.

This has been an issue at the start of every tournament since those wankers got involved. Who can't come up with a reliable streaming service in this day and age.

Scottish player: I'm going to tackle.
Steward: Bulldozer go brrrr

I don't have a freeview or Sky box, there's no PS5 app, my smart TV doesn't have the option of live coverage for some reason and it refuses to cooperate with chromecast. I've resorted to running my rickety old laptop to the TV.

This has been an issue at the start of every tournament since those wankers got involved. Who can't come up with a reliable streaming service in this day and age.
Xbox to the rescue, app works fine there.

5 minutes without an England penalty!
The timing.

You done gone jinxed it.

EDIT pretty harsh to call that a neck roll, he didn't actually pull him anywhere by his neck.
Yeah, started legal and released as soon as he realised it went high
Letter of the law though, I guess

Feel like Genge's odour is spoken about far too much when Pierre Schoeman looks like he's never even heard of a bath

Latest posts