• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[2024 Six Nations] England vs Ireland - 09/03/24

Message gone out from SB.

STOP bloody passing the ball and get back to kicking it, we know kicking wins games!!!!

Well at least our good play lasted about 10 minutes longer than against Scotland.

Back to knocking it on constantly.

How many mistakes has Furbank made now? I want the bloke to succeed but I just don't think he's good enough.

Even if furbank isnt given time or isnt good enough I dont think we see steward being the long term 15 unless he develops a playmaking game. With this defense and the way steve wants to attack your back 3 needs pace.

We've been fairly horrendous, very happy that we have the lead. If we score first after the break we should win. Believe our bench is more impactful.

The ref needs to the breakdown evenly, otherwise England have been full of endeavour but too many mistakes.

Furbank with many mistakes, Ford can't hit a barn door. Ball in hand he's been ok, think Lawrence and Slade have made him look better this game.

England have done well. Still a bit frustrating as there were a good 6 points down with the missed conversion and not taking another kick able penalty. Hook Ford on 60.

Even if furbank isnt given time or isnt good enough I dont think we see steward being the long term 15 unless he develops a playmaking game. With this defense and the way steve wants to attack your back 3 needs pace.
Steward has his drawbacks, but so does every player. Bringing in IFW does a lot to cover his slight lack of pace.

I actually think his attack is underrated, he might not bring top speed but he brings power. Isn't he England's top try scorer in the last year or so?

Latest posts