• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

3 Things that Wayne Rooney will...

S

Saint N Sinner

..Say to Ronaldo back at Old Trafford will be?

Arse bandit
C*ck Nose
W*lly Dribble

Anymore? :p

"You have 3 seconds to run before I introduce you to my mate Stanley, you plastic, Portugese ****..."

"i'll shove my d*ck so far down your throat you'll be choking on the ball sac"

"lets go have anal because we are both soccer fags and like taking it up the arse, just like all soccer players"

Rooney never struck me as the kind to talk out his problems. I reckon he'll just headbutt Ronaldo.

Yeah.

"Hey Pretty Boy, sorry me said those things to you. Let's make up - here I'll give you a Liverpool kiss."

Bang!

i am not really into football, so don't take my word, but i think that Ronney and Ronaldo got into a bit of biff, then Ronney got like red carded???

Originally posted by neck@Jul 6 2006, 12:00 PM
"lets go have anal because we are both soccer fags and like taking it up the arse, just like all soccer players"
Yeah, that'd be the more likely :p . Not that their's anything wrong with that... but yeah, soccer players don't exactly scream "masculinity" to me.

I just had this mental image of you opening you curtains to see....soccer players screaming "masculinity!!" to you. :p

Originally posted by Serge@Jul 10 2006, 08:15 AM
So...what was it that Ronaldo did?
..............................................................Exactly

Rooney accidently stood on a portugese player's you know what, and then Ronaldo went flying to the referee basically telling him to give him a red card for it.

He was all up in his face basically saying "Do this because your our *****" kinda thing.

Originally posted by Air Ben@Jul 11 2006, 06:59 PM
Rooney accidently stood on a portugese player's you know what, and then Ronaldo went flying to the referee basically telling him to give him a red card for it.

He was all up in his face basically saying "Do this because your our *****" kinda thing.
Yeaaaaaah.... No, I think it was more the fact that he drove his foot into the groin of another player, and in a sport where you get penalised for breathing too hard near another player that wasn't going to go un-noticed.

Originally posted by Air Ben@Jul 11 2006, 07:59 PM

I saw the nurry stomping on the news and it fully deserved a red if you ask me.

Latest posts