• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

50 cents own ps2 game

... anyway though, when it comes down to it, he's just another yank that can't keep his f***en mouth shut isn't he? Black or white, they can't stop polluting the air with their bullshit for some reason
<

well actually i like him cause neilly all the time he starts trouble before every realease of his albums....its funny like the other time where he got into a fight with a Nigerian rapper and 3 more incidents before his release of his albums...funny ****

Originally posted by Serge+Apr 8 2005, 02:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Serge @ Apr 8 2005, 02:34 PM)</div>
Originally posted by sanzar@Apr 8 2005, 12:09 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@Apr 8 2005, 01:30 AM
i think you got the wrong 50 cent.....lol

Nah, I'm pretty sure it was him... they said he just constructed the whole gansta image to get into the market...

Anyway, the guys a tool
<
Fifty Cent did get shot 9 times.[/b]
I reckon he just shot himself 9 times.

Originally posted by kinkon89@Apr 10 2005, 02:54 AM
well actually i like him cause neilly all the time he starts trouble before every realease of his albums....its funny like the other time where he got into a fight with a Nigerian rapper and 3 more incidents before his release of his albums...funny ****
like I said, loud mouthed yank.

Originally posted by sanzar+Apr 10 2005, 10:28 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Apr 10 2005, 10:28 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@Apr 10 2005, 02:54 AM
like I said, loud mouthed yank. [/b]
Agreed.

though i like his songs.......anyone here like 50 cent's song?

wait ill chuck a "jacko" and start a poll.......lol jks

Latest posts