• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A Political Thread pt. 2

Put this one under hearsay but should always pursued an EFTA style arrangement, Mays red lines and Tory backbenchers were the things that really allowed Brexit to become the hellscape topic it was. Good thing inflation is up over 5%! But seriously for the remain side whilst people were bitter about vote it didn't kick into overdrive until May announced she was aiming for the hardest Brexit imaginable.

Put this one under hearsay but should always pursued an EFTA style arrangement, Mays red lines and Tory backbenchers were the things that really allowed Brexit to become the hellscape topic it was. Good thing inflation is up over 5%! But seriously for the remain side whilst people were bitter about vote it didn't kick into overdrive until May announced she was aiming for the hardest Brexit imaginable.

Which was only done to try to stop the Tory party tearing itself to pieces (again). The more this goes on, the less apparent it is that many of the biggest leavers actually believed what the preached. Farage and Mogg both talked the talk but their investments indicated otherwise. Follow the money if you want the truth.

Doesn't single market mean we have to have freedom of movement?

....please?

Doesn't single market mean we have to have freedom of movement?

....please?
Pretty much but as we ruled out being members of the customs union before negotiations even took place we never really discovered the wiggle room (there is unlikely any but we didn't even try).

Been a week for marking ones own homework

Seriously takes the ****.

Also Kind of reminds me a complaint I have against a solicitor who dealt with a property transaction I was involved in. The complaint was against his conduct and his complaints procedure was to direct the complaint against him first before it could be taken further to the Legal Ombudsman.

Well, seeing as he is a sole trading solicitor, surprise surprise he found there was no case to answer and dismissed the complaint. But still had to waste 8 weeks before being able to take the complaint any further to someone who is independent.

When you have inbuilt conflict of interest within the investigation process it makes a mockery of the process from the start.

Former Australian rugby player, David Pocock running for Senate in Canberra.

We all need a good news politics story and I really think this is one.

I follow Pocock on Instagram and he really is an incredible human

Last edited:
Considering the literal Greggs bag in front of him he's overwhelming likely to be eating.
1. You can't read the writing on the bag it's blurry.

2. He's not shoving anything into his fat gob in the pic.

3. The bag could belong to the man sitting next to him who is also not wearing his mask properly.

You can't read the writing on the bag it's blurry.
That's definitely a Gregg's bag
Considering how often he's publicly snapped with no mask at all, him being spotted with one around his chin and a food bag in front of him isn't really a story

1. You can't read the writing on the bag it's blurry.

2. He's not shoving anything into his fat gob in the pic.

3. The bag could belong to the man sitting next to him who is also not wearing his mask properly.
20211218_095013.jpg
1. Is a Greggs bag
2. That's ok. Probably still eating.
3. I'd be surprised if Bojo goes on trains alone, chances are they're both eating.

There is very real criticisms of Boris. This is a bit of a joke

Out of interest - how big is a Gregg's bag? from the first pic, it looks like Boo could fit his entire torso into it - or it's next to the window whilst he's on the other side of the train.

I fully accept though, he's wearing a mask around his neck, and is at least chatting to the guy by the window, so probably eating as well.

Out of interest - how big is a Gregg's bag? from the first pic, it looks like Boo could fit his entire torso into it - or it's next to the window whilst he's on the other side of the train.

I fully accept though, he's wearing a mask around his neck, and is at least chatting to the guy by the window, so probably eating as well.
They can get v big (think deliveroo etc) so would presume it's got 2 peoples food in, or Bojo just loooooves sausage rolls.

Could also be closer to the window but even then they're probably together and eating.

Regardless, the thought of Bojo in Greggs is funny

Thanks - I've been to Greggs once, and have no desire to repeat the experience.

I'd still suggest that the bag is in front of the other guy - but that they're both eating from it

I think his tie being down is better evidence of him having finished eating or not started yet rather than debating the bag. If he was eating he'd likely have it over his shoulder.

Not that I care one bit other than playing detective.

They can get v big (think deliveroo etc) so would presume it's got 2 peoples food in, or Bojo just loooooves sausage rolls.

Could also be closer to the window but even then they're probably together and eating.

Regardless, the thought of Bojo in Greggs is funny
Moments Father GIF

View attachment 12748
1. Is a Greggs bag
2. That's ok. Probably still eating.
3. I'd be surprised if Bojo goes on trains alone, chances are they're both eating.

There is very real criticisms of Boris. This is a bit of a joke
It's from the parody of 10 Downing street's cat. So yes, of course it's done tongue in cheek.

The rules around eating inside a train or restaurant or pub are a complete joke. Like the virus is really going to care if you're eating or drinking.

Still, it fits into an overall pattern and perception that the rules/law just don't apply to Bojo or his cronies.

Latest posts