• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

A timely Christmas present?

Haysie

Academy Player
Country Flag
Australia
Club or Nation
Reds
I think it would be fantastic of HB Studios if we were to get a christmas present from them, in the form of an update! I know we'd all really appreciate it.

Yeah that day was crazy... lots of wildlife out as well lol

yeah, an update just before the winter holidays would be a great opportunity for HB to start the new year with some feedback from the forum. I don't know if any of the devs read this forum as often as they boasted in the early months, but an update would reassure us that the game is still in progress and not dumped.

It's not dumped,
Also it's been said in other threads the next update will be in the new year

You think ure really clever hay too bad your too much of a shitscared ****** to say that to my face...You see I dont start

You think ure really clever hay too bad your too much of a shitscared ****** to say that to my face...You see I dont start

You the best thing about internet tough-guys? They rage when they're banished and can't get the final word in. Adios amigo.

Internet-Warrior.jpg

yip im the guy in the photo...i also happen to play sa schools cricket for under 16 and Sharks under 16...im not like u losers who arent TALENTED so i.guess the last laugh is mine weirdos