• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Christmas Message from HB Studios

Status
Not open for further replies.
"some more info "

Wow apart from saying there will be a rugby 2012 with less licencing you've said nothing
......... thanks .no 7's no maager mode ,no team creator/edit, no player create ,no tournament creator. Wow thanks for rugby 08 in a 2012 box.

Must be odd not posting on the Sidhe forums for you.

"some more info "

Wow apart from saying there will be a rugby 2012 with less licencing you've said nothing
......... thanks .no 7's no maager mode ,no team creator/edit, no player create ,no tournament creator. Wow thanks for rugby 08 in a 2012 box.

So far all they have said no Rugby 7s mode and no 'manager' mode so far ... the others have not been mentioned. So no need to be a little bit ungrateful!

Its very important to support HB Studios in their venture. Notice how EA have abandoned Rugby in favour of US games (basketball, american football, soccer). HB studies are investing up front in the game and its great to see. I'll definitely be supporting the game.

One question, when HB developed Rugby 2006 we were told that HB were (for the first time) 'allowed' to use the generic EA Sports physics engine for more realistic player movements. This game did provide very realistic game play in this area and a huge improvement from Rugby 2004. I pressume that EA won't be sharing their existing engines etc. Therefore is this a big challenge for HB Studios? How will it be addressed? Through a third party physics engine? Havok?

why is there a constant drip drip of negativity amongst some people on this forum? I am really looking forwards to HB's effort. Looking forwards to seeing some progress in the new year. Best of luck.

why is there a constant drip drip of negativity amongst some people on this forum? I am really looking forwards to HB's effort. Looking forwards to seeing some progress in the new year. Best of luck.

Yeah, I don't get it! HB have a good track record and each rugby release from them has ben progressively better! Can't wait!
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

Merry x-mas guys hope you a good break before working around the clock to bring us the best rugby game we have ever seen

Hear hear

God bless us every one and bring us joy with a sparkling new toy, in the form of a game that's not lame nor tame.
jk guys, have a merry christmas :D

yeah

Thanks Guys at HB i live in South Africa, and many many frends want this game...so good to know its comin soon and hope its great...please send many copies of the game to south africa..cuz its gonna be sold out really quick:D

Its very important to support HB Studios in their venture. Notice how EA have abandoned Rugby in favour of US games (basketball, american football, soccer). HB studies are investing up front in the game and its great to see. I'll definitely be supporting the game.

One question, when HB developed Rugby 2006 we were told that HB were (for the first time) 'allowed' to use the generic EA Sports physics engine for more realistic player movements. This game did provide very realistic game play in this area and a huge improvement from Rugby 2004. I pressume that EA won't be sharing their existing engines etc. Therefore is this a big challenge for HB Studios? How will it be addressed? Through a third party physics engine? Havok?

EA is a company and I bet they are more than willing to liscense/sell there physics engine to HB for a price. Seeing as HB have a good relationship with EA, I would bet money that this is exactly what is happening. So the development should be similar to previous games.

tumblr_ldhqyfeA4u1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg

Cheers Glen......please hurry with news of the release date. Had some ridiculously good nights with the boys and the old ps2 rugby games, cant wait for this one. Merry Christmas

Glen,

Thanks for your updates-I am beside myself with anticipation of next years ps3 rugby debut but the wait is killing me. My christmas wish....a screen shot or some little visual morsel. Pllllleeeeaaase?

Have a great christmas. Rest up because we want you working HARD on the game in the new year. There is so much support for this game-it's a good thing you are doing.

Andy

PS Remember Scotland are ranked 5th now with world class forwards and goal kickers that can stand with Dan Carter and Francois Steyn, so dont shaft us on the ratings will you?! xx

Glen,

Thanks for your updates-I am beside myself with anticipation of next years ps3 rugby debut but the wait is killing me. My christmas wish....a screen shot or some little visual morsel. Pllllleeeeaaase?

Have a great christmas. Rest up because we want you working HARD on the game in the new year. There is so much support for this game-it's a good thing you are doing.

Andy

PS Remember Scotland are ranked 5th now with world class forwards and goal kickers that can stand with Dan Carter and Francois Steyn, so dont shaft us on the ratings will you?! xx

dahahahahaha man love scotland cos of william wallace... but hey samoa is better than Fiji even tho they ranked higher than us but we the best in the pacific so we should be ranked by players but not the name of the country in the rankings now if that make any sense.. Samoa smashed Fiji in the final game with four or five tries to non so please we have a better record than fiji lately they only drew with wales..WOW big deal we nearly beat scotland who beat South Africa and Ireland only score the last try to get away from us in the final minute and nearly upset the english nothing Fiji can do at all. but look at samoas history with the big teams.. we better than any pacific island team so please dont put us down too much xoxox love from france samoa and nz

For a Christmas prezzie could we have a screen shot or something on the lines of that?

Merry Christmas to all

And to all a great 2011 in rugby, both on the field, the tv and the console!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts