Not open for further replies.

HB_Glen

Academy Player
Country Flag
Australia
Club or Nation
Australia
Hello Rugby Forum Faithful,

On behalf of the Rugby team and HB Studios as a whole, I'd like to wish you and your families a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

2011 is going to be a big year for Rugby and we are looking forward to sharing more information on the game early next year.

So thank you for your support and patience and have yourselves a happy and safe holiday season.

Cheers and see you guys in 2011.

Glen Gavin

Enjoy your time with your families, 'cos we ain't lettin' you see 'em again 'til the game is out! :p

Cheers Glen, looking forward to seeing what's in store for us.

Whilst I applaud the sentiments, I am sure many of us will be disappointed with the amount of information you've released about the game in 10 months.

Merry Christmas anyway.

Wow how did I guess you be the first to moan about this ... cant please some.

Merry Xmas Glen and all the guys at HB, here's to a major 2011 in the Rugby Gaming Front :D

Last edited:
Do you know if Rugby Challenge have all of the rights to New Zealand or will we have them or a worse version?

Cheers for the message, looking forward to hearing the new update after christmas.

Have a good'un.

Aww bless, what a luverly jesture. Same to you guys.

have a nice Christmas, and may the new year bring inspiration for you and updates for us.

what?...i'm not moaning.

Do you know if Rugby Challenge have all of the rights to New Zealand or will we have them or a worse version?
There is a seperate thread for this, now give Glen some respect!
Thanks Glen, Merry Christmas to you my friend, and to all the HB staff. :D

Last edited:
There is a seperate thread for this, now give Glen some respect!
Thanks Glen, Merry Christmas to you my friend, and to all the HB staff. :D
Sorry :( Merry Christmas Glen :D Keep informing :L

Merry X-Mas to all the guys at HB Studios, The Rugby Forum crew and forumers! Here's looking to a bright 'oval' shaped future! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts