• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

All Blacks Coach - ? who gets it?

well it's been confirmed Hansen will be coach and in an interesting move they have said that he will appoint one assistant coach. Which is going to be very interesting...

I can't say I'm 100% sold on hansen as head coach. I dont know what his contract is but I reckon he needs to prove he can do the job straight away in 2012

well it's been confirmed Hansen will be coach and in an interesting move they have said that he will appoint one assistant coach. Which is going to be very interesting...

I can't say I'm 100% sold on hansen as head coach. I dont know what his contract is but I reckon he needs to prove he can do the job straight away in 2012

It's a two year contract. I think Foster is going to get the assistant job. Really depressing two years ahead...And I don't just mean results.

Hansen's interviews comes off as a man who is waying up the pros and cons of suicide, at every individual question.

It's a two year contract. I think Foster is going to get the assistant job. Really depressing two years ahead...And I don't just mean results.

Hansen's interviews comes off as a man who is waying up the pros and cons of suicide, at every individual question.

The TV News indicated that the assistant would be someone with International experience? Surely that can't be Foster? It has to be McLean?

Please please please be Aussie McLean

Latest posts