• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

All Ireland Championships 2015

Enjoying this final. According to my Dad my Great-Great-Great-Great-Great Grandparents on my Dads side were from Kilkenny so I guess I have to support them.

Enjoying this final. According to my Dad my Great-Great-Great-Great-Great Grandparents on my Dads side were from Kilkenny so I guess I have to support them.

That's like shouting for All Blacks.
Good game though. Very close but Galway showing great hunger and workrate.

From someone who doesn't really know whats going on, it looked ike Galway were relying on the effort and work rate to last the whole 70 and be enough to win. Kilkenny had a bit more skill when they were going forwards.

Did thoroughly enjoy it though

From someone who doesn't really know whats going on, it looked ike Galway were relying on the effort and work rate to last the whole 70 and be enough to win. Kilkenny had a bit more skill when they were going forwards.

Did thoroughly enjoy it though
Exactly this! It's the same anytime a team pushes the cats!

Tipperary, a traditional hurling county who are already in this years hurling final, pushing Mayo, in their sixth football semi final in a row, really close. Mayo have been a really **** team with a lot of diving and cynical antics this year so I'd love to see them get beat.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, any chance that a mod could change this thread's name to just be 'All Ireland Championships', it isn't a popular enough thread to have it's own one every year! :D

Tipperary, a traditional hurling county who are already in this years hurling final, pushing Mayo, in their sixth football semi final in a row, really close. Mayo have been a really **** team with a lot of diving and cynical antics this year so I'd love to see them get beat.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, any chance that a mod could change this thread's name to just be 'All Ireland Championships', it isn't a popular enough thread to have it's own one every year! :D

Next week is real final but Dublin seem like an unstoppable force. Mayo aren't great this year and bar getting lucky against Tyrone they didn't really have a real performance

Next week is real final but Dublin seem like an unstoppable force. Mayo aren't great this year and bar getting lucky against Tyrone they didn't really have a real performance
Their cynical tactics could take out Connelly again and they have big forwards who could give our shaky looking full back line trouble, I think Dublin win the fixture at least 80% of the time but Mayo could get lucky come September. They should be hoping for the Dubs though because Kerry is a terrible match up for them.

Latest posts