Draggs

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Amlin%20Challenge%20Cup.png

Pool One
Bordeaux.png
Versus%20Challenge.png
Mont-de-Marsan.png

Stade Andre Moga, Begles, France (6/12/2012, 20:30 Local Time)

London%20Irish.png
Versus%20Challenge.png
Gloucester.png

Madjeski Stadium, Reading, England (8/12/2012, 15:00 Local Time)

Pool Two

Worcester.png
Versus%20Challenge.png
Perpignan.png

Sixways, England (6/12/2012, 19:45 Local Time)

Bizkaia Gernika RT
Versus%20Challenge.png
Rovigo.png

Estadio Ubieta, Gernika (8/12/2012, 16:00 Local Time)

Pool Three

Mogliano.png
Versus%20Challenge.png
Newport.png

Stadio Comunale di Mogliano Venetos, Mogliano, Italy (8/12/2012, 14:00 Local Time)

Bayonne.png
Versus%20Challenge.png
London%20Wasps.png

Stade Jean Dauger, Bayonne, France (8/12/2012, 21:00 Local Time)

Pool Four
Bucharest.png
Versus%20Challenge.png
Agen.png

Arcul de Triumf, Romania (8/12/2012, 15:00 Local Time)

Bath.png
Versus%20Challenge.png
Calvisano.png

Recreation Ground, Bath, England (8/12/2012, 14:15 Local Time)

Pool Five
Grenoble.png
Versus%20Challenge.png
London%20Welsh.png

Stade Lesguidieres, Grenoble, France (7/12/2012, 19:30 Local Time)

Cavalieri.png
Versus%20Challenge.png
Paris.png

Stadio Enrico Chersoni, Italy (8/12/2012, 14:00 Local Time)

Last edited:
I think we have a shot at Agen. With their attention set on top 14, they will probably field some youngsters. Looking at the result they had in Italy, and at the game vs Calvisano from Bucharest i say we'll win.
Will be a close one, for sure nice to watch, so I'll be in the stands.

Should be a five pointer for us. Shame we couldn't get an LBP a Wasps and beat Bayonne.

London Welsh: 15. Tom Arscott, 14. Phil MacKenzie*, 13. James Lewis, 12. Seb Jewell, 11. Ashley Smith, 10. Alex Davies, 9. Nick Runciman, 1. Tom Bristow, 2. Greg Bateman, 3. Arthur Joly, 4. Adam Brown, 5. Matt Corker, 6. Lee Beach, 7. Michael Hills, 8. Alfie To'oala*.

Replacements:
16. Willie Hafu, 17. Billy Moss, 18. James Tideswell, 19. Jonathan Mills, 20. Mike Denbee, 21. Matthew Keyte, 22. Simon Whatling, 23. Nick Scott.

Lyn has rotated the squad and said he is expecting London Welsh to get a victory.

Where's Gavin been (apart from knocking about with Jordan)?
Hasn't played in a month, is he injured?

Union Bordeaux-Bègles 13 - 20 Stade Montois
Worcester Warriors 22 - 21 USA Perpignan

Union Bordeaux-Bègles 13 - 20 Stade Montois
Worcester Warriors 22 - 21 USA Perpignan

Enjoyed the Worcester game and that Goode threw up behind the posts in the warm ups........used to happen all the tiime when we played rugby after a good night out!!

Incidentally, Hook was, again, rubbish and that should end calls for his return to International 10!

Enjoyed the Worcester game and that Goode threw up behind the posts in the warm ups........used to happen all the tiime when we played rugby after a good night out!!

Incidentally, Hook was, again, rubbish and that should end calls for his return to International 10!

No it shouldn't, because firstly it is just one game, and secondly Wales' current 10 Priestland has been on dire form for the past 6 months.

An interesting match this round between Gernika and Rovigo, both have lost by enormous margins so far but they have the chance to redeem their campaigns a bit in the direct games.

Gloucester: Martyn Thomas; Charlie Sharples, Tim Molenaar, Freddie Burns, Shane Monahan; Tim Taylor, Dan Robson; Nick Wood, Huia Edmonds, Shaun Knight; Tom Savage, Jim Hamilton (capt); Sione Kalamafoni, Matt Cox, Gareth Evans
Bench: Darren Dawidiuk, Dan Murphy, Rupert Harden, Will James, Ben Morgan, Dave Lewis, Mike Tindall, Rob Cook

Thought I'd post this because... Freddie Burns at 12!?

Some are wondering whether it's been a request from England with the idea of Farrell and Burns playing 10-12 at some point in the Six Nations. Which is interesting...

But I think it's club reasons. Twelvetrees and Tindall have played a lot of rugby, and Mills, Trinder and May are injured atm.

No it shouldn't, because firstly it is just one game, and secondly Wales' current 10 Priestland has been on dire form for the past 6 months.

I have seen him on a number of occasions at 10 this season and do not doubt he can do a job for Wales but not at 10.....Biggar and even Priestland are better but then I am not Welsh!!

This is how London Welsh and Brains are tackling the Alcohol sponsor issue in France tonight ...

ibpYj.jpg

Comon you WARRIORS. Honestly the way we are playing every other team should give up in this cup.

This is how London Welsh and Brains are tackling the Alcohol sponsor issue in France tonight ...

ibpYj.jpg
Love it......the French will not have a clue but guess they do not sell it there anyway!!

Great result for Bucharest Wolves as they defeated Agen 25-22 with a young squad that included many experiments.

Great result for Bucharest Wolves as they defeated Agen 25-22 with a young squad that included many experiments.

I would like to see a game between romanian champions and one italian side from the ProD2, for sure that would be a good game.

There is a project to create a third level of ERC between clubs from Romania, Russia, Georgia and Ukraine

Latest posts