England
Club or Nation
Northampton
The Q/F look like this:

Northampton Saints vs Ulster*
Biarritz vs Leicester Tigers*
Scarlets vs Toulon
Wasps vs Leinster

* Potentially Saints v Tigers & Biarritz v Ulster if the ranking system is dependant on BPs instead of games won.

Notable omission for Munster & Toulouse. Still a long way to go, but is this early indications of a power shift in the various countries as Saints, Biarritz, Scarlets & Leinster become their countries respective top seeds.

I have a feeling that Munster will somehow make it to the QF despite the odds against it. On the point about a power shift that happened in Ireland two seasons ago.

I have a feeling that Toulouse will top their pool with relative ease. I think you should have held off on this post till after the round is finished as I would be surprised if Toulouse didn't win their 4rth round and go top of their table allready which would then have been reflected in the as-it-stands.

At this exact second, that is how it stands!

Can always have another round made up later!!!

The Q/F look like this:

Notable omission for Munster & Toulouse. Still a long way to go, but is this early indications of a power shift in the various countries as Saints, Biarritz, Scarlets & Leinster become their countries respective top seeds.

Possibly for Saints and leinster but I would argue no in the cases of Scarlets and Biaritz. But being from SA I am probably not the best person to respond to that hypothesis.

Latest posts