January 28 Pakistan v West Indies Adelaide
January 30 Australia v Pakistan (D/N) Perth
February 1 Pakistan v West Indies Perth
February 4 First Final (D/N) Melbourne
February 6 Second Final (D/N) Sydney
February 8 Third Final (if required) (D/N) Adelaide

cricket.com.au
---------

Pakistan will get caned.. just like they have been by 2 first class sides..

i don't know if pakistan will get thrashed they have a good bowling attack so should get plenty of wickets and the batting can be good as well. the vb series looks like a cracker with lara and co joining the party to go with aus and pak.

Langer sparked a comeback from 5/120 to be at 8/355+ at stumps on day one at the WACA. Langer is 180 not out.

Originally posted by Wally@Dec 16 2004, 11:36 PM
Langer sparked a comeback from 5/120 to be at 8/355+ at stumps on day one at the WACA. Langer is 180 not out.
Loks like a double century is on the cards is Pakistan at full strength?

i would say that pakistan are at full strength. Langer is in good form and hopfully for my dreamcricket team he does get to 200. Game is even at the moment with pakistan looking for quick wickets and aus looking to get as many runs as possible

interesting game now aus all out for 381 early on day2. Langer last out for 191. Pakistan if they bat well maybe only need to bat once in this game and will be boosted by being able to boost aus out but aus willbe looking for wickets and to bowling out pak cheaply

Originally posted by esoj@Dec 17 2004, 04:10 PM
interesting game now aus all out for 381 early on day2. Langer last out for 191. Pakistan if they bat well maybe only need to bat once in this game and will be boosted by being able to boost aus out but aus willbe looking for wickets and to bowling out pak cheaply
Pathetic batting attempt by Pakistan they remind me of NZ
<

Originally posted by All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan+Dec 17 2004, 12:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan @ Dec 17 2004, 12:31 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@Dec 17 2004, 04:10 PM
<
[/b]
Fell asleep with Pakistan on 19-0 and woke up with the Aussies batting and leading by 216 runs. Pathetic alright.

yeah not a good performance by pakistan in the bating aus can now build a sizeable lead with 2 days to bowl pakistan out in

must admit their tail batted too well for my likeing, took an age for the next wicket to come. Hopefully the out of form aussie batters will hit some form.

Originally posted by All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan+Dec 18 2004, 01:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan @ Dec 18 2004, 01:31 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
<
[/b]
Hey, at least were not the only ones.

Originally posted by umosay+Dec 18 2004, 01:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (umosay @ Dec 18 2004, 01:44 PM)</div>
Originally posted by All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan@Dec 18 2004, 01:31 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj

<
Hey, at least were not the only ones. [/b]
Yeah i suppose that is something good another excuse could be they are the best team in the world.
<

Jaysus the Aussies didn't waste any time in wrapping up that win. Superb bowling from McGrath 8 for 24. Shocking batting performance from Pakistan, really didn't look up to much.

Haha they got less than us
<
did Ahktar get hurt didnt watch alot of the game

He fell awkwardly on his shoulder when fielding and the commentators rubbed salt into the wound by showing how it should be done when Gilchrist made a diving catch and was able to protect his shoulder.

Originally posted by An Tarbh@Dec 20 2004, 12:54 AM
He fell awkwardly on his shoulder when fielding and the commentators rubbed salt into the wound by showing how it should be done when Gilchrist made a diving catch and was able to protect his shoulder.
Yes but you come to expect that from the biast Aussie commentators

from what i've seen i don't think there are any decent aussie commentators at any sport.

When you say decent do you mean not biased? Because other then that most of our commentators arn't too bad. The team that does the tennis/swimming/Olympics (ie.. Ch. 7) are pretty good when it comes to not being biast. There arn't too many commentators that arn't biast though.

Latest posts