Newcastle.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Harlequins.png

Worcester.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Exeter.png

Live on BT Sport

Worcester v Exeter teams:

Worcester: Chris Pennell; Bryce Heem, Wynand Olivier, Ryan Mills, Cooper Vuna; Tom Heathcote, Luke Baldwin;
Na'ama Leleimalefaga, Niall Annett, Nick Schonert; Donncha O'Callaghan, Darren Barry; Phil Dowson, Marco Mama, GJ van Velze (Capt.).
Replacements: Ben Sowrey, Ryan Bower, James Johnston, Tevita Cavubati, Matt Cox, Charlie Mulchrone, Andy Symons, Dean Hammond.

Exeter: Phil Dollman; Olly Woodburn, Michele Campanaro, Ian Whitten, James Short; Gareth Steenson, Will Chudley;
Alec Hepburn, Jack Yeandle (Capt.), Tomas Francis; Jonny Hill, Geoff Parling; Don Armand, Julian Salvi, Thomas Waldrom.
Replacements: Luke Cowan-Dickie, Ben Moon, Alex Brown, Ollie Atkins, Kai Horstmann, Dave Lewis, Will Hooley, Sam Hill.

Cowan-Dickie and Hill back on the bench for Chiefs, hope they get decent time.

Harry Malinder just caught a high ball...so I guess he's on England's radar now right?

He plays 12, is in the England under 20s squad so probably should be the saviour of English rugby by now?

Edit: George smith is still the best openside playing in England right now

He plays 12, is in the England under 20s squad so probably should be the saviour of English rugby by now?

Edit: George smith is still the best openside playing in England right now

Yeah my bad, he's already got a religion based around him.

true about George Smith. I can't overstate how well rounded a player he is and how intelligent a player he is. He knows when to compete, when to pick and go, when to break away from the maul...apart from anything else its that decision making and game understanding which sets him apart

Don't usually agree with the braying of the troglodytes at Frankins Garden but this referee has been bloody terrible.
Everything he can possibly give to Wasps he does.

Don't usually agree with the braying of the troglodytes at Frankins Garden but this referee has been bloody terrible.
Everything he can possibly give to Wasps he does.

They don't do themselves any favours though, for example there was one clearly correct call ten mintues ago where the braying was horrendous even though it was clearly the correct decision. Equally there was a supposed knock on just now which the refereee imagined out of nowhere and they had a right to be pretty peeved - but I can't really sympathise too uch when they're constantly irrate about something or other

I can see a clear Bath victory here ! :lol:

EDIT :

Bath Rugby team to face Saracens

15 Tom Homer
14 Semesa Rokoduguni
13 Matt Banahan
12 Dan Bowden
11 Horacio Agulla
10 Rhys Priestland
9 Chris Cook
1 Nick Auterac
2 Rob Webber
3 Henry Thomas
4 Charlie Ewels
5 Dominic Day
6 Matt Garvey
7 Francois Louw (c)
8 Leroy Houston

Replacements

16 Tom Dunn
17 Max Lahiff
18 David Wilson
19 Tom Ellis
20 Guy Mercer
21 Alafoti Faosiliva
22 Jonathan Evans
23 Max Clark

I guess the only question is whether Bath will lose with dignity or just bend over and ask Sarries to get it over with.

Bigger!! In Lobdon and the only match is at Saracens.......no Quins or even Irish!!

Give us time, we can snatch defeat from this yet!
Saracens will need to score some points first....not sure how we are managing this one.

- - - Updated - - -

Well if you said Bath would be winning 13 points to none we'd have sent the mine white coats after you. Still there it is clear as day.

Wondered what that penalty was for...replay shows it was nothing.

We've managed to annoy the ref now though; to the point we get no leeway whatsoever on timing after a few penalties in quick succession.

Latest posts