• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Aviva Premiership 15/16 - Round 10

The reffing of the scrum is terrible, how could he penalise Bath there but not Sarries before? He didn't even tell them to use it!

Can't help but think we are not getting the rub of the green currently.

That has to be the most attacking thing Barritt has ever done on a rugby pitch.

Shame to see Bowden go down he's been good all match.

Just a matter of time now. See a Toulon like heartbreaker coming :(

Pretty good defence from Bath there but damn we need more territory and possession this half or we will inevitably lose it. You can't spend a whole half defending in your 22.

Excellent defensive effort there always feel it's a great won when teams don't take the points.

13-6

- - - Updated - - -

:( asking too much of our defence for a prolonged period.

Why the **** are we pratting about at the breakdown?! It really is annoying me now how so often we can see our forwards can't win the ruck and the scrumhalf just stands there and does NOTHING. You've got the ball, bloody move it!

Last edited:
13 - 13. Spend way too much time defending our 22 without gaining territory. :(

When will Bath learn to control their discipline!? How many games have we thrown away because of it now?

I've seen players get away with far worse....

We just can't buy a win...

I'm speechless. But respect to Itoje. What a fantastic player.

Bath stats are weird, we have the 3rd lowest tries scored in the premiership yet also the 2nd lowest tries conceded. We've won only 3 out of 9 games with 0 points difference at the moment... What the hell has gone wrong with this side? Have we had a game yet where we have not conceded twice as many penalties as our opponents?

Bowden looks like a solid signing, though.

Latest posts