London%20Welsh.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Harlequins.png

Live on Sky Sports
Saracens.png
Versus%20Prem.png
Sale.png

Easy match for Worcester again predicting a big win

Wuss, Saints, Glos, Wasps, Quins, Saracens.

Just a feeling about Wuss but i think Tiggs will have there minds elsewhere this week.

Kvesic having a great game so far. And what a try!

England call-up for Goode? :D Playing better than Flood!

Last edited:
Wuss are dominating Tigers in all but the scrum.

Kvesic's having a cracker, as you say - playing like a winger at times, got a great step/spin on him :lol:

Edit:
It's so damned frustrating watching a team who are getting beaten at the scrum and maul, when they have the put in/possession they don't use the ball ASAP. Sale do this a lot, and Worcester are doing it tonight. The ball is at the No.8's feet, or in the hand of the player at the back fo the maul, the pack is getting pushed back by the opposition, yet the 9 just leaves it there - does he think the tide's are going to miraculously turn and his pack will start rushing up the pitch?
Tigers got a turnover from that maul when Arr could have taken the ball several times before Croft got on it. Worst is at the scrum, when you know a penalty is coming, but they still leave the ball in for the back to get ruined.

Could be a turning point here - Tigers get a try right on halftime, and Goode is carded for kneeing Hamilton during the act of scoring.

Last edited:
Yep, great carrier, and great on the floor too. Only 20. :huh: Whoever signs Kvesic (assuming he moves on) this summer is going to have some player on their hands.

Spoke too soon about Goode though. :p

What about Flood though? Not the performance of an international... suspect Burns is pushing himself further into the England second 10 spot. Higher kicking percentage than Flood (something like 83% compared to 79% before the match) and better with ball in hand. Is there anyone else knocking on the door that could replace Flood? Not Ford.

Last edited:
Flood's near misses though cost the Tigers 5 points right at the end, they were both tough kicks but it could have been 14-10 heading into halftime.

Was Arr a singing from Pirates? Thought I remembered him from the championship... anyway, Wuss look good, very well oiled machine, far more than can be said of Tiggers...

On that note, I hope Lancaster's watching so he can be in no doubt of the boring dross Tiggers so often serve up... yep, resort to your scrum if you want, but it's not going to win you any ***les this season. You make a good point J'Nuh (even if your joking!) I'd rather have Goode than Flood at the moment. For so long now Flood has just seemed like he's going through the motions, played the same angles... Is it just me or or did he used to look quite good? Maybe we all just bigged him up too much. He's not much helped by Youngs who just shovels **** at him all day long...he rarely even bothers to screw his passes, just flings it!

Who's Wuss 12? He's just looked very strong with his lines and good distribution as well...

Nasty spear from Flood - looks like Tigers will be without him, and Smith (elbow), for their HEC rounds.

Flood is VERY lucky not to get a red. Not even a yellow! Deserves a ban for that, might also cost him his England place.

If Flood does get dropped from England, who should be the third flyhalf?

Cockerill was complaining about the ref last week. I wonder if he'll be doing the same this week...

Last edited:
Doyle bottled that scrum completely. It was a freekick to Wuss at the least, if not a penalty for binding on the arm from Ayerza.
Scared of upsetting Cockerill, presumably. Pathetic.
One rule for Tigers, another for everyone else, as per usual.

I want to see what Cockerill says. He moaned about referees last week, but today the referee missed a clear red against the Tigers, a yellow/possible red, and gave two penalty tries after one penalty in the scrum, which is inconsistent with what other referees do (for example, last minute of Glos vs. Saracens). Wuss have been robbed imo.

Cockerill shouldn't have the chance to say anything as he should've been banned for his outburst last week.
I'm sick of the RFU pandering to Leicester Tigers, it's ridiculous.

The first penalty try was a good decision and it was good to see a referee taking decisive action and following the law. The second one should have been a reset imo, but to be fair a very similar outcome would have been very likely.

Gutted for Worcester though. They had a great 1st half.

I can't stand Cockerill. He is always moaning about refs/salary cap or something or other. When in fact, Leicester get lenience from referees than other teams, and there is evidence to suggest they have found loopholes in the salary cap which means they can have depth in the front row that Toulon would be envious of.

Also his dig at Twelvetrees for leaving for Gloucester instead of staying at Leicester where he was hardly playing was silly.

As an avid worcester fan im so so so disappointed, really thought we should of won and deserved but its difficult to win against 16 players :(