16. Ross Batty
17. Paul James
18. Anthony Perenise
19. Dominic Day
20. Guy Mercer
21. Peter Stringer
22. Gavin Henson
23. Jonathan Joseph

Sarries Team- Fraser and Hargreaves back for us. A weaker team but should be able to get a result against Newcastle
1. Barrington
2. George
3. Stevens
4. Hargreaves
5. Sheriff
6. Fenton-Wells
7. Fraser
8. Wray
9. Wigglesworth
10. Hodgson
11. Wilson
12. Wyles
13. Streather
14. Tagicakibau
15. Goode

16. Spurling
17. Gill
18. Du Plessis
19. Smith
20. Melck
21. Spencer
22. Mordt
23. Ransom

Literally the only reason I can think of - he was terrible last week.

Bringing up the 'm word' on this forum is like dangling a steak into a tiger's pen on this forum. Ewis will pounce before you know it.

Watching the Quinbs game. Marler out last minute with an injury and Flood to start over Owen Williams.

James O'Connor is doing some match analysis for BT and looks like a very nice guy. Never thought I'd say that!

Wasps: 15 Andrea Masi, 14 Will Helu, 13 Elliot Daly, 12 Chris Bell (c), 11 Tom Varndell, 10 Andy Goode, 9 Joe Simpson, 8 Nathan Hughes, 7 James Haskell, 6 Ashley Johnson, 5 Kearnan Myall, 4 Joe Launchbury, 3 Jake Cooper-Woolley, 2 Carlo Festuccia, 1 Matt Mullan
Replacements: 16 Tom Lindsay, 17 Simon McIntyre, 18 Phil Swainston, 19 Tom Palmer, 20 Sam Jones, 21 Charlie Davies, 22 Joe Carlisle, 23 Charlie Hayter

Gloucester: 15 Rob Cook, 14 Charlie Sharples, 13 Jonny May, 12 Mike Tindall, 11 Martyn Thomas, 10 Billy Twelvetrees (c), 9 Jimmy Cowan, 8 Ben Morgan, 7 Matt Kvesic, 6 Sione Kalamafoni, 5 James Hudson, 4 Elliott Stooke, 3 Shaun Knight, 2 Huia Edmonds, 1 Nick Wood
Replacements: 16 Dan George, 17 Dan Murphy, 18 Yann Thomas, 19 Lua Lokotui, 20 Ross Moriarty, 21 Dan Robson, 22 Freddie Burns, 23 Bill Meakes

Really like the look of that Wasps side.
Backs, with players returning from injury, is starting to take shape again.

Goneva scored for Tigers. Some brilliant open play counter attacking there after Dave Ward coughed it up in the tackle.

Gah, I was gonna put a few quid on Goneva as first try scorer, but I thought kickoff was 8, not 7.45, so the game had moved to the "in play" part of the site by the time I checked, and they weren't offering that bet.

Good to see Kitchener back starting (not sure whether this is his first back from injury?) - I would've thought they'd start Paring and have Slater at 6, but they've persisted with Gibson.

Bringing up the 'm word' on this forum is like dangling a steak into a tiger's pen on this forum. Ewis will pounce before you know it.

yes I'm sorry...I can't help it, it seems almost....instinctive.

MASS !! *boom* aah-aaaaaah !!.....it's the saver of the universe !!

Tim Wrigglesworth isn't exactly covering himself in glory this evening. Allen taking Care out without the ball ignored because the ball was out. Joy.

Wrrrrrrrrigglesworth.
Always used to do my nut, back when wiggy was with us, when commentators would call him wrigglesworth.

I forgot Wiggy (scrum half, not Graham Rowntree) was with your crowd. Didn't he win the Premiership with you?

Crane off injured.

Latest posts