• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Basketball NBA Thread

This is the end of a Dinasty in the NBA, goodbye to the "Big three" of San Antonio and thanks for everything.

Spurs had the chance to take it in game 6, Lebron stood up. Yesterday Lebron did it again. I think at the end Miami deserved it.

Steven Adams makes Kiwi basketball history
rise_120412_steven_adams.jpg

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=10893538

Just caught the finals. LeBron loving life and ruining lives.

guess who's leading 50-34 in the European Final at HT ?!

:p :p :p :p

Bit of a bump but I have one word for you.

Kobe

Wow, that is the best way (winning a ***le on final game aside) to end a stellar career. 60 points in a Lakers win. You know a player is good where non-fans know who he is and what he does.

Bit of a bump but I have one word for you.

Kobe

Wow, that is the best way (winning a ***le on final game aside) to end a stellar career. 60 points in a Lakers win. You know a player is good where non-fans know who he is and what he does.

Yeah, 60 points in 50 shots (a new NBA record - which he dominates all other players in). That is Kobe Bryant for you - sums him up.

Allan Iverson could have been better than Kobe if he had stopped getting arrested every second week.

LeGOAT

Now time to sleep

Fairy tale game and finish for the Cavaliers; to come back from 3-1 down to beat Golden State, especially after the season they had. But LeBron still has a way to surpass his Airness.

Latest posts