• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Basketball NBA Thread

GHUNIT50

Academy Player
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Ulster
Anyone into Basketball? I'm a massive OKC and Kevin Durant fan and typical bandwagon Miami Heat fan.

Fan of Bulls / Lakers / Heat

Watch games when I can but missed most of last season as not seen anything of this season.

Surely this is the last season of the Big 3 of the San Antonio Spurs. I hope they can do better in the playoffs. Last season ended first place in the regular season, but were eliminated in the playoffs by Oklahoma.
Manu Ginobili's recovery is key to this team.
Manu_Ginobili_tirando_canasta.jpg

lol, an NBA section on here...
well, we're not going to debate like crazy here but I've been a Blazers fan since '99...their battle in 2000 in the WCF against L.A. was the turning point for me, and I knew I loved the Rose Garden.

You guys just into rugby and basketball btw ? I am. No other sport gives me what I get in these two.
I'm NBA first, rugby second.

From day one Golden state and Seattle. Lately NY as I'm a Rasheed Wallace fan ;)

^ his "ball don't lie" ejection was absolute fkng GOLD. I lmao at that lol.

I'm no fan of the NBA but caught this monster dunk

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NTkN2q6sUUk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Daaaayummm

Not the NBA, but the NCAA. Still, I figured I'd share. The NCAA is college basketball, and they have their big elimination tournament in March (March Madness). Last week Louisville's Kevin Ware had a nasty injury - a compound fracture of the leg - during the game. He landed on the court after a jump and his leg just snapped. It was pretty gruesome. Still, as he lay on the court receiving treatment he cheered his teammates on, and they went on to beat Duke, 85 - 63.

Not for the faint of heart - who says basketball is a girly sport (well, I do, but that's besides the point ;) ).

das

Last edited:
The cool thing about college B-ball is that every player is giving him 100% with the hope of getting drafted to the NBA. Just for $.
Back in the days I preferred watching NCAA above NBA.

hey Superalexmarket !

If you see this on time, I see you've got Manu on your avatar these days; good luck to San Antonio, would love to see them win and see Duncan pick up his 5th ring...and plus, Tony Parker Finals MVP again ;)

I hope so man!! It´s gonna be a hard series against Miami, they're the favs in this final. But, the Big Three still plays great basketball. They're a solid TEAM, and no superstars isolated. Surely is the last season of Tim, and I hope he win one last ring, and also Manu and Tony too.

Good luck to Argentina's national hero...and France's !...and the Virgin Islands' (Timmy's from there really).
I like both teams, so either way I'm happy...but man it would be nice to see the Spurs take this one.

YESS!!! In your FACE, Lebronade...!!!! Spurs 1 - Heat 0

"Lebronade" ?!!! :lol: wth is "Lebronade" man ?! Lebron+Wade ?..

The game was excellent...very impressed with San Antonio. This could be a fascinating series.

Spurs lead the series 2-1. Boy, I'm so happy that it's a very quiet period now. Lacking some sleep.

my goodness, the Spurs just dismantled the FK out of Miami....very impressive.

Wuaauu!! What exhibition from San Antonio, Danny Green was inhuman! The perimeters shooters of the Spurs destroyed Miami aspirationes.

Latest posts