• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Brad Thorn to Leinster for 3 Months

applause.gif

My heart ruled my head. Also negged Nick I'm afraid but it's a matter of principle I make no exceptions.

Aha! But you see I was double trolling! By pretending to take Nick's trolling seriously I was just making fun of people who don't pick up on trolling obviously. So the jokes actually on all of you for not picking up on it...

Aha! But you see I was double trolling! By pretending to take Nick's trolling seriously I was just making fun of people who don't pick up on trolling obviously. So the jokes actually on all of you for not picking up on it...

In reality you were sobbing into a tub of ben an Jerry's when he called out the king ...

How much do you bet after Sexton wins yet another MotM in the H cup Sky will ask Thorn something like "well Brad you've played a lot with Dan Carter how's this guy stack up?" I mean for ****s sake.

Thorn's first appearance in a Leinster Jersey is for the A team against Connacht A. Clever idea for drawing a crowd to an otherwise nothing-game.

Oh, and looking at the Leinster A team, Connacht A are in for a thumping.

Leinster 'A': A Conway; A Boyle, B Macken, C O'Shea, D Hudson; M Berquist, J Cooney; J McGrath, A Dundon, J Hagan; B Thorn, M Flanagan, R Ruddock, D Ryan, L Auva'a. Replacements: T Sexton, J Tracy, M Moore, J Murphy, D Doyle, A O'Connor, N Reid, S Crosbie, S Coghlan-Murray
Connacht 'A': M Jarvis; J Loxton, B Murphy, T Leader, D Leader; J Carty, D Moore; F Bealham, D Murphy, R Ah You; C Kindegren, M Kearney; D Heffernan, E Grace, E McKeon. Replacements: K O'Byrne, D Buckley, J Stephens, B Moylett, I O'Grady, M Dolan, M Dever, C Fitzgibbon.

Thorn's first appearance in a Leinster Jersey is for the A team against Connacht A. Clever idea for drawing a crowd to an otherwise nothing-game.

Oh, and looking at the Leinster A team, Connacht A are in for a thumping.

Leinster 'A': A Conway; A Boyle, B Macken, C O'Shea, D Hudson; M Berquist, J Cooney; J McGrath, A Dundon, J Hagan; B Thorn, M Flanagan, R Ruddock, D Ryan, L Auva'a. Replacements: T Sexton, J Tracy, M Moore, J Murphy, D Doyle, A O'Connor, N Reid, S Crosbie, S Coghlan-Murray
Connacht 'A': M Jarvis; J Loxton, B Murphy, T Leader, D Leader; J Carty, D Moore; F Bealham, D Murphy, R Ah You; C Kindegren, M Kearney; D Heffernan, E Grace, E McKeon. Replacements: K O'Byrne, D Buckley, J Stephens, B Moylett, I O'Grady, M Dolan, M Dever, C Fitzgibbon.

Anyone else going? This Leinster team should really win comfortably much more experience and simply much better. To clarify the Leinster bench will be picked from those.

http://www.leinsterrugby.ie/home.php

D
ecent Interview obvious he know's "loads" about Leinster's history. Still happy to have him.

Last edited:
I think I may bunk off a few lectures for this one. Not every day you get to see Brad Thorn make his Leinster debut.

He was replaced at half time for the A team today. Clearly Thorn is a waste of a contract. Bloody foreigners coming over here and taking our jobs.

It was a 50-0, 7 try drubbing. Macken with a hat-trick, Auva'a with 2 and one each for Ryan and Hudson.

He was replaced at half time for the A team today. Clearly Thorn is a waste of a contract. Bloody foreigners coming over here and taking our jobs.

It was a 50-0, 7 try drubbing. Macken with a hat-trick, Auva'a with 2 and one each for Ryan and Hudson.

Good to see Ryan and Hudson score. Couldn't go in the end how was McGrath were there any stand out performers (I'm guessing Macken did something right)?

Btw I reffed one of Thorn's sons today.

Didn't do well? That's suprising, he's been pretty consistant as a workhorse for the Crusaders and the All Blacks for years.

Didn't do well? That's suprising, he's been pretty consistant as a workhorse for the Crusaders and the All Blacks for years.

The subsequent sentence suggests sarcasm me thinks. Probably just played 40 for the sake of giving him time?

The subsequent sentence suggests sarcasm me thinks. Probably just played 40 for the sake of giving him time?

Definitely sarcasm, yeah he's been training for 18 months straight he needs a rest.

Was he any good?

His son? Well he was 8. Seemed to lack the manic aggression of his father. He obviously picked up some tips from Richie McCaw though kept trying to run around the ruck of the other team and nick their ball.:D

Last edited:

Latest posts