• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Brian O'driscoll

In fairness, our treatment of BOD is nearly as bad as that time we kidnapped that 15 year old Georgian kid and forced him to play for an Irish underage team against his will.

Well it's only natural to an extent to be a "big head" in a nation which is truly fond of inserting themselves firmly up their players' arse and labelling even the most average ones "legends". So he could have ended up a lot worse in fairness, see O'Gara, R and Wood, K.

Fight me.

Don't know what all the fuss is about, bod is the best player ever, and it's the second wisest decision by the Irish to continue building their campaign for World Cup glory around this leg end

maxresdefault.jpg

OH NO !!!
Someone has to stop Feicarsinn from ever using those gorilla jimmies memes !!!! GUAAAAAARDS !!! SEIZE HIIIIIIIIIIM !!!!!

Agreed see Henson, G and Williams, M... Oh wait, I smell a hypocrite!
Martyn Williams? I have never heard anybody call him a big head ever.

There is a great deal of jimmies being rustled here. Both sides.

Big head? Perhaps not. But a very shiny cranium altogether.

Martyn is certainly a Welsh legend, but I've never heard anybody call him GOAT, unlike the other names bandied about.

Well it's only natural to an extent to be a "big head" in a nation which is truly fond of inserting themselves firmly up their players' arse and labelling even the most average ones "legends". So he could have ended up a lot worse in fairness, see O'Gara, R and Wood, K.
I'll insert myself into your arse if you're not careful you identity confused ****. I strongly doubt you will find a country that doesn't overhype their players, yourself included oh mighty bastion of hypocrisy.
I've met BOD a twice, as have Cmac and BG8 I think.
A more down to earth nice genuine fellow you'll never meet. That's one of the main reasons we treat him like a god. He's better than everyone else in every way.

Martyn is certainly a Welsh legend, but I've never heard anybody call him GOAT, unlike the other names bandied about.

Ah he was a national treasure lets be honest.

But BOD has a case to be GOAT 13... None of those Welsh players do...

​HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH I LOVE ME

I'll insert myself into your arse if you're not careful you identity confused ****. I strongly doubt you will find a country that doesn't overhype their players, yourself included oh mighty bastion of hypocrisy.
I've met BOD a twice, as have Cmac and BG8 I think.
A more down to earth nice genuine fellow you'll never meet. That's one of the main reasons we treat him like a god. He's better than everyone else in every way.

0ZEm5xH.jpg

Are we doing this?

Sexton isn't that good and Healy can't scrummage.

And Martyn Williams is a better ginger than POC.

Latest posts