• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Brian O'driscoll

I liked England's form against Ireland between 2004-2011. ARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
bHjNFiI.gif

You mean your dads who were too cowardly to join the world's war with fascism?

Number of Victoria Crosses won by Welshmen in WW 2 - 4
Number of Victoria Crosses won by Irishmen in WW 2 - 4

Cowardly Wales :(

Number of Victoria Crosses won by Englishmen in WW 2 - 65.

Rest of the United Kingdom, are you even trying?

Selected for 4 lions tours and Ireland's all time lead on try scorer , plus he basically carried the Irish team on his back for the 09 slam.

Number of Victoria Crosses won by Welshmen in WW 2 - 4
Number of Victoria Crosses won by Irishmen in WW 2 - 4

Cowardly Wales :(

They were called "deserters" and put on a blacklist back in their homeland, even after it was well and truly clear it was to fight against a psychotic regime. All just to make an infantile point. Cowards.

They were called "deserters" and put on a blacklist back in their homeland, even after it was well and truly clear it was against a psychotic regime. All just to make an infantile point. Cowards.

Sweet independence brah! I could rip that statement to absolute shreds but this is more fun.

They were called "deserters" and put on a blacklist back in their homeland, even after it was well and truly clear it was to fight against a psychotic regime. All just to make an infantile point. Cowards.
So who exactly is a coward at this stage? The people who fought, the people who didn't Dev, the Ra or Oliver Cromwell? I'm a tad confused dear waddler.

Yes, the response of the Irish government to people deserting their armed forces is more definitive of courage than the 50,000+ soldiers who served in the British Army (other branches not included) from the Irish free state.

I'm bookmarking this for thread of the year. This is a better thread than the one where little guy lit his pants on fire.

Yes, the response of the Irish government to people deserting their armed forces is more definitive of courage than the 50,000+ soldiers who served in the British Army (other branches not included) from the Irish free state.

The government voted in by the cowards took 70 years to pardon the treatment of those soldiers. And then wrote a condolence letter to Hitler. Twunts. You can still see that cowardly streak running passed on through ROG's tackling efforts today.

We should all be ashamed of ourselves for our cowardlinace and we repent psychic especially for that Georgian kidnapping we took part in to save our scrum. Though I am fairly sure that I'm on your ignore list so not sure if you're reading this?

However anyway yes this thread is great fun indeed.

The government voted in by the cowards took 70 years to pardon the treatment of those soldiers. And then wrote a condolence letter to Hitler. Twunts. You can still see that cowardly streak running passed on through ROG's tackling efforts today.
Yes because the Brits have been nothing but sound to us throughout history. Therefore I label you with every nasty adjective ever attributed to the British Empire because you're just as responsible for the massacre of Drogeda as my Dad is for the policy of a long dead Fianna Fáil government. Sins of the father ****e cuts both ways binky boy. I'm hoping to Baba J you're trolling in the deep though. I can't believe that a person can be so irritating

Last edited:
Yes because the Brits have been nothing but sound to us throughout history. Therefore I label you with every nasty adjective ever attributed to the British Empire because you're just as responsible for the massacre of Drogeda as my Dad is for the policy of a long dead Fianna Fáil government. Sins of the father ****e cuts both ways binky boy. I'm hoping to Baba J you're trolling in the deep though. I can't believe that a person can be so irritating
Can I get a translation?

Latest posts