• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Brian O'driscoll

I see this thread's going as expected then. Not sure why though, BOD is a legend, one of the best players of the professional era. If he played for the All Blacks I think very few would disagree, but as with most of the Welsh legends, he hasn't always had the players around him to push Ireland onto greatness. Take D'Arcy for instance, good player in his prime, but not a world class partner in the midfield, the same goes for ROG etc.

78387-Dis-gon-b-gud-gif--This-is-gon-sWM8.gif

My 100 year old Dad says sorry duck. My 150 year old granddad on the other hand asked me to say thanks for the tans though. I really don't care if people maybe don't rate BOD, whatever opinions, but **** like this just rustles my Jimmies like the wind shakes the barley.

Last edited:
Hang on, slow down.
I need to pull out my Irish thread bingo.

Have we mentioned the Troubles, famine, Eurovision, or Jedward?

Hang on, slow down.

I wish I could retort but I know absolutely nothing about Wales, aside from the fact everybody is either called Jones or Williams, something to do with coal mining and you're all partial to a bit of sheep buggery.

I wish I could retort but I know absolutely nothing about Wales, aside from the fact everybody is either called Jones or Williams, something to do with coal mining and you're all partial to a bit of sheep buggery.
Nailed it. Now I'm off, back to the pits.

Hang on, slow down.

You forgot spear tackle, religion, Connacht are ****, Michael Collins was sound and we may as well add in WWII now while we're feeling dangerous.

Oh god, how could I have missed spear tackle.
Already have WWII checked. It was the free space in the centre ;)
Did we already go over Munster being cheats, or were you going to remind us?

We're cheats and I'm damn proud of it. Peter O'Mahony is a talentless thug there's another one.

potatoes, leprechauns, guiness and Thatche......... no wait, I've ventured into Welsh thread bingo.

dude, where do you even get those ?!! :lol:
But the rustled jimmies gorilla is the Dan Carter of memes, still.
(* insert clever joke about Dan Carter attribute that can work in this context*)

I like this thread.

I liked England's form against Ireland between 2004-2011. ARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

**** you this is an angry thread. (This reaction may or may not have anything to do with the fact I was recently sacked as Wigan manager in Football Manager 2014)

Last edited by a moderator:
How's 14 actually? I have a habit of staying about a game behind in the old Footy Manager. Got Ireland to a World Cup Quarter Final, lovely.

How's 14 actually? I have a habit of staying about a game behind in the old Footy Manager. Got Ireland to a World Cup Quarter Final, lovely.

I'm getting used to it, last one I had was 11. (Took Leicester City to the premiership and stayed there) I'm finding it difficult enough to get used to because it's more effort than 11 and Wigan have **** defenders! Addictive as ever though.

I'm getting used to it, last one I had was 11. (Took Leicester City to the premiership and stayed there) I'm finding it difficult enough to get used to because it's more effort than 11 and Wigan have **** defenders! Addictive as ever though.

Yeah, I noticed a big step up in terms of difficulty from 12 to 13. Much more difficult transfer market, and I wasn't too happy with some of the interface changes. But you get used to it.

Ah, that's usually where the Ireland rugby team fall down too. :p

Latest posts