• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Brian O'driscoll

Yes because the Brits have been nothing but sound to us throughout history. Therefore I label you with every nasty adjective ever attributed to the British Empire because you're just as responsible for the massacre of Drogeda as my Dad is for the policy of a long dead Fianna Fáil government. Sins of the father ****e cuts both ways binky boy. I'm hoping to Baba J you're trolling in the deep though. I can't believe that a person can be so irritating

I'm afraid that comparison doesn't work I'm afraid, stuff from the 1600's has no influence on me. Whereas your cowardly grandfathers who voted to back out of the war on fascism are still here recently enough to influence the current generation as evidenced by such cretins like O'Gara, R. Jesus ... I have a new admiration for Cromwell now.

Psychic Duck's grandad slept with Psychic Duck's grandmother. Which quite frankly is distributing.

I'm afraid that comparison doesn't work I'm afraid, stuff from the 1600's has no influence on me. Whereas your cowardly grandfathers who voted to back out of the war on fascism are still here recently enough to influence the current generation as evidenced by such cretins like O'Gara, R. Jesus ... I have a new admiration for Cromwell now.

1600's you are an ignorant little sh*t.

I feel like I'm falling to bait here but I can't imagine this ba'stard trolling because he has never shown sense of humour on this forum before. If this miserable cu'nt wants to continue to insult my country please force him to do it away from this forum because this is not the place for it. I know I could ignore him but I don't feel like I should have to considering that never once since joining this forum have I or anyone for that matter personally insulted anyone to the extent he is attempting to insult us Irish. I don't care if anyone has a problem with Ireland not entering the War, in fact it would be an interesting debate to have in a mature setting but to continue to call my ancestors cowards after the oppression forced on them by Britain does insult me and I would like him to express his views elsewhere.

I'm pretty sure the sad cu'nt has me on the ignore list as well so if anyone could quote this it would be much appreciated.

After watching that Potter video I rolled up in a ball and cried... It as more distressing than Kidneys last few years of coaching

131105020754361584.jpg

paul_crowley is secretely the puppet master of this forum.

1600's you are an ignorant little sh*t.

I feel like I'm falling to bait here but I can't imagine this ba'stard trolling because he has never shown sense of humour on this forum before. If this miserable cu'nt wants to continue to insult my country please force him to do it away from this forum because this is not the place for it. I know I could ignore him but I don't feel like I should have to considering that never once since joining this forum have I or anyone for that matter personally insulted anyone to the extent he is attempting to insult us Irish. I don't care if anyone has a problem with Ireland not entering the War, in fact it would be an interesting debate to have in a mature setting but to continue to call my ancestors cowards after the oppression forced on them by Britain does insult me and I would like him to express his views elsewhere.

I'm pretty sure the sad cu'nt has me on the ignore list as well so if anyone could quote this it would be much appreciated.
Cmac says you're a **** Duck just in case you can't see. I agree. Thank god no one else on this forum is as much of an ignorant backward **** as you.

Last edited:
You mean your dads who were too cowardly to join the world's war with fascism?

No they fought with Franco.

And fight me.

No man that walks on legs will ever bate me.

Koala_zpsb82d1d58.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've met BOD a twice, as have Cmac and BG8 I think.
A more down to earth nice genuine fellow you'll never meet. That's one of the main reasons we treat him like a god. He's better than everyone else in every way.
why am I not mentioned in that select crew. I got a free tie and was at the official ceremony where BOD was made a free man of dun laoghaire. I represented the clubs of Dublin. I have met him twice. I agree he is sound but I demand a mention.

Cmac says you're a **** Duck just in case you can't see. I agree. Thank god no one else on this forum is as much of an ignorant backward **** as you.
wholeheartedly agree. Psychic duck can get psychic fu*cke*d.
As a mod I will ban psychic duck if he keeps on with that cowardly ignorant shi*t

Last edited:
why am I not mentioned in that select crew. I got a free tie and was at the official ceremony where BOD was made a free man of dun laoghaire. I represented the clubs of Dublin. I have met him twice. I agree he is sound but I demand a mention.

wholeheartedly agree. Psychic duck can get psychic fu*cke*d.
As a mod I will ban psychic duck if he keeps on with that cowardly ignorant shi*t
Yeah but when I met him he called you a smelly little moo cow, and said that instead of using his new status as a freeman to graze sheep, he's just graze you like the animal you are.

Latest posts