• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Cardiff v Ospreys

<div class='quotemain'>
Given Powell got a 4 week ban Williams should get the same.
[/b]

I say 5-6 he needs to be made an example of
[/b][/quote]

Does feel like the WRU have let him off very lightly with only a 3 week ban, bit strange considering Powell got 4 weeks but 6N must take priority I guess.

Yeah it's not like the Irish or English ever released anyone just before the 6 nations, oh wait.......

I can't think of any Irish player getting done prior to any internationals but England have banned Johnson meaning he'd miss internationals, anyway it doesn't matter what other countries have done this is a blatant case of double standards.

Quinlan's was dished out by the ERC in any case so no claim of bias can be made on that one.

Which Moody one are you talking about?

The one where he was back in time for the 6 nations or an England game or summin, I think it might have been the one when he punched the Samoan guy.

for which he got a 9 week ban, when already having got a 6 week ban for a similar offense, hardly getting off lightly.

I think a head butt is a far worse offense than a punch, a head butt is more premeditated imo

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
Given Powell got a 4 week ban Williams should get the same.
[/b]

I say 5-6 he needs to be made an example of
[/b][/quote]

Does feel like the WRU have let him off very lightly with only a 3 week ban, bit strange considering Powell got 4 weeks but 6N must take priority I guess.
[/b][/quote]

for which he got a 9 week ban, when already having got a 6 week ban for a similar offense, hardly getting off lightly.

I think a head butt is a far worse offense than a punch, a head butt is more premeditated imo
[/b]

Interesting points!

Powell is a thug compared to Williams and is known for it. However it does not give Williams the right to do that and Powell given a medicore ban. I think also Cardiff have redeemed themselves by not playin Williams in their last fixture!

Latest posts